BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah G.
I personally do not like this product for a couple of reasons. It smells awful and leaves my hair feeling like it has a residue on it. Hair looks good from a distance, if that counts.
Yas I.
Not a huge fan. Left my hair feeling dirty and sticky with a weird kind of kinky curl. There’s definitely better products for beach waves.
Angela P.
Vancouver , BC
I like it. When my hair chooses to be wavy it’s a good product to keep it that way. I only use bumble and bumble hair products. My sister uses this for her wavy hair and it’s her go to.
Olivia R.
This surf spray is pretty good and i have used it a few times so far, but if you use too much your hair will come out way too crunchy. Still gives a really nice beachy wave though!
Ronni R D.
Rayland
Love this stuff for beach style waves! Great for texture and volume! Smells great! First B&B product I’ve bought and now I’m hooked on them!
Heather S.
Coal Township, PA
I have fine hair, so a little of this goes a long way, but it definitely is my favorite "beachy wave" spray! Best used while drying your hair, if sprayed & left in, hair can get kind of weighted down& dirty feeling.
Peg B.
Ottawa, ON
Totally obsessed with this spray, I only wish the bottle was bigger for the price of the product
Rikki A.
Cleveland
Love love love this product! I have naturally wavy hair and this product gives my hair a light hold and slightly less frizzy texture when I let it air dry. I’ve been using it for years and I keep coming back over and over again!
Deyanira V.
Gets the job done but I don’t like how it makes my hair feel. It gives it a sticky residue feeling and that’s a big no for me.
Sam B.
Bristol , PA
I like using this in my hair on second day hair. I feel like it just adds something to my hair and makes it look good!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.