BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Annie L.
Brighton, MA
I bought the spray so that I can get the beach waves. I find that it doesn't add too much texture to my hair, and I was hoping for a nice fragrance to go with it. This product, unfortunately, has neither. I have tried a range of amount of spray to try to see if it can give it the texture and volume, but sadly, I am underwhelmed.
Bree S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Perfect for summer! I love how it makes my hair look, always super easy. I'll take my batiste dry shampoo on up to 4 day no wash hair (I know I'm gross lol) and then just a few (ok maybe more than a few) spritz of this all over my hair, and I'll then just tousle my hair around and seriously looks like what you think your hair should look like after a day at the beach! Amazing!
Ashley C.
Raleigh , NC
Love this spray, recreates that perfect salty wind blown hairstyle any day. Use it for days when I need to get ready quickly and for a fun summer style that isn't effected by the humidity. My hair isn't very curly but this spray gives it just enough for beachy waves.
Fall A.
Modesto, CA
This spray is just spectacular! I love it, it works spectacularly. It doesn't leave a film or make my hair dirty. Only a few sprays are necessary to make the perfect beach waves. This product makes better beach waves then any other product.
Heather M.
Moody, AL
Absolutely a must have product for any mom on the go. I love that I can create effortless curls with minimal work! It smells amazing and makes my hair look great all day!
Natalie V.
Vancouver, BC
I *love* this spray - I have to say there's none that compare - bloggers have tried to make this recipe but this one seriously works the best. It has an amazing scent and if you have thinner hair that has a wave, this is perfect for accentuating this in an amazing beach wave,
Kelli D.
Dover, NH
Best beachy wave spray on the market. I've tried several. B&B doesn't leave any crunchy feeling, and yet separates into piecy waves. Delivers on all promises
Elizabeth E.
Toronto, Ontario
This spray is pretty good for me because i already have wavy/thick hair. It adds volume on days where my hair feels flat. For people with straight thin hair not sure how well it would work. Plus very $$$$ for "salt water".
Charleez G.
Love this spray. It gives me more volume and also a beach look. Would most likely recommend this.
Laura W.
Rincon
I love this! Smells great and works as promised! I have fine hair, and the surf spray adds so much volume and texture. Great for that fresh off the beach look!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.