BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nancye B.
North Bethesda
I did not like this product at all! I was hoping for beach waves, instead my hair felt sticky and dirty as soon as I used it. My hair looked awful, would never buy again!
Ellen C.
Blandford
I didn't really enjoy this, and I know that other people love it. It made my hair very crunchy and look as if I put too much product in it. It was impossible to brush out, and as my hair is pretty fine, it didn't hold the "wave" shape at all. I wouldn't recommend.
Sarah M.
Halifax
I didn't love the slightly salty smell, and I didn't really find that it did anything for my thin fine hair.
Walquidia D.
No reconozco esta marca, pero como que su nombre me suena en la cabeza, y ni se porque exactamente jejeje.
Julie B.
georgetown, ON
Everything I ever try from bumble and bumble always leaves my hair super dry and dehydrated. I am not a fan of any of their products but this was especially horrible on my hair!
Laura S.
Used this when I curl my hair to make beach waves, it left my hair feeling sticky. I would not use this product again as it didn't hold my waves.
Maria B.
Vancouver, BC
Didn't do too much for me.

The smell was good, but it almost didn't dry on my hair and stayed sticky all day. Not what you want mid July!

The nozzle clogged up after two uses too :(
Sarah G.
Kirkland, QC
Absolutely hated this product from the smell to the feel to the look! First it smells like nothing you would want to out in your hair, then it makes your hair all hard and crunchy even with the smallest amount and it third it does not give you beachy waves at all if anything it makes your hair look like it was stuck in a bun all day and now has awkward cramps in it!
Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
Decided to try this and see what the rave was about. My current hair product I use to get waves kind of weighs my hair down so I thought this would be better. I didn't use much and it gave it that crunchy look & feel which i'm not a fan of. There are decent beach wave sprays for a lot cheaper. Disappointed.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
Everyone i know says they love this product but I hate it. I have very thick long and wavy hair and this just made my hair feel like straw. I had to wash it out as soon as I just got out of the shower which was aggravating. I think it should be more moisturizing instead of damaging.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.