BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
If you want beach hair, go for this, it does work. I do think it’s pretty pricey for salt water but it did give my hair a cool look!
Angelica C.
Lodi
Perfect for the summer that is very good product I very sure for this spray .. you will love
Paola M.
MUST HAVE PRODUCT FOR SUMMER! I use this after I’ve straightened my hair for the last couple days when i don’t want to wash it. It gives perfect texture and smells incredible. Pricey but worth it!!!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I love this, just like everyone, but for a good reason! It’s a tropical vacation in a spray bottle. I have very unruly hair and this provides just the right amount of beachy texture that is not too much. I use this on damp hair, squish it around a little bit and go over with a wide tooth comb, and spray couple more times. Incredible results!
QueenBrii🐝 T.
Denver, CO
It has a nice hold and gives you the perfect amount of texture for beach wave hair. It leaves your hair sift still and doesnt leave it stiff.
Ashley N.
Calgary , AB
LOVE!!! Literal beach waves. As if I just came out of the ocean lol. Price is reasonable and affordable!
Nora D.
Nashville, TN
I love this I have thick naturally wavy hair and i can spray this after the shower and it’s the only thing I need to use to style and it smells great
Audrey T.
Kaneohe
Bumble and bumble surf spray smells great and gives my hair that beachy texture right from the beach.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
This is my favorite salt water spray. I love all of their products. And it smells great too!
Mikaela M.
Orlando
My go-to surf spray. It leaves my hair smelling and feeling like I spent a day at the beach getting wind blown by salty air and misty seabreeze. Creates that perfect beachy look. The best in the market in my opinion.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.