BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
One word for this product .. YES. This was the first sea spray I ever used and it has always been the best. It works so well and completely met my expectation for what I was looking for. A little more expensive than most but so amazing!!!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is the only surf spray you will ever need! I use this on my clients who want beachy waves and they're never disappointed. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way so this bottle lasts forever.
Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
This is my absolute favorite spray to create beach waves. My hair is naturally very coarse/curly & color treated and this makes it look like I spent the day at the beach. I love the smell & it is perfect for those in-between shampoo days
Amanda M.
Asbury Park, NJ
Bumble and bumble surf spray is exactly what it says. Like the salty ocean in a bottle. It gives your hair this fresh from the beach appearance and feel. It makes your hair a little crunchy, but not sticky. I would purchase and use this again!
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Recently tried this one and i was very impressed by how it leaves my hair, i thought it was mostly marketing (its probably still is) but the product works very well and after i used it looks like I'm back from a beach day (I mean my hair does)
Annie L.
Brighton, MA
I bought the spray so that I can get the beach waves. I find that it doesn't add too much texture to my hair, and I was hoping for a nice fragrance to go with it. This product, unfortunately, has neither. I have tried a range of amount of spray to try to see if it can give it the texture and volume, but sadly, I am underwhelmed.
Glyniel C.
this is the best sea spray I've used and it really does a great job adding texture to your hair. I will say that it works better for girls with thinner/medium course hair. this only works well for me on straightened second day hair, not when my hair is course and naturally curly.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is pretty straight so I wasn't expecting miracles but this really didn't do anything to give me beach waves. If anything it made my hair super crunch and dry feeling. It was also pretty pricey so I guess I'm pretty disappointed.
Susanna M.
I honestly don't like this too much, it works with my hair and gives me the beach waves I want. But, it dries out my hair so much - I'd be better off dipping my hair in manufactured salt water or going to the pool. Has a nice shine though.
Paloma G.
Really good product for my fine/thin hair. One thing to remember is less is more and if you go overboard with the product your hair will be a frizzy, coarse, dry mess. I know the instructions recommend to spray it to damp hair but for me it worked better with dry hair. Overall, the spray will deliver and you'll get beautiful beachy waves.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.