BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently tried this one and i was very impressed by how it leaves my hair, i thought it was mostly marketing (its probably still is) but the product works very well and after i used it looks like I'm back from a beach day (I mean my hair does)
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I really love the look and the texture this gives my flat and lifeless hair. It gives it the exact salty beachy wavy look as if I just came out of the ocean! And it has a nice muted almost salty smell that I find really nice too. It lost a star because of how STUPIDLY expensive it is!
Amanda M.
Asbury Park, NJ
Bumble and bumble surf spray is exactly what it says. Like the salty ocean in a bottle. It gives your hair this fresh from the beach appearance and feel. It makes your hair a little crunchy, but not sticky. I would purchase and use this again!
Melissa R.
So, I naturally have wavy to curly hair. I bought this product to try and cut out some of the products I use in my hair to tame frizz and style my hair in the summer. I think it does make your hair a little more textured, but it happens to make my hair feel really dry and not moisturized at all. I know that salt has a drying effect, but this seems to make my hair feel so brittle and crunchy that I might actually crack my hair. I like it, but not for extended use.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
My favorite spray of this type, I wish it were cheaper, that's why I gave it a 4. if it weren't so pricey I would use this all the time! I buy it whenever bumble and bumble has good promotions. it gives my wavy hair a nice, hippie like texture.
AnnRagan K.
I take this product whenever I go to the beach and need nothing else to style my hair! I put it in my hair after I shower and let it air dry. After my hair dries I have perfect "surfer girl" hair. I also put it in my hair while
I'm swimming in the ocean and the salt in the spray and the sun bleach out my hair without damaging it.
Charli G.
Brownsville , OR
I love actual summer sea salt hair from going swimming in the ocean but this didn't give me that. Instead I got frizzy hair that was out of control. Too bad because it does have a nice natural scent and Bumble and Bumble makes great products this one just didn't work for me.
Taylor B.
I absolutely love this spray. Easiest thing to do with my hair! I apply it to wet hair and unlike others, my hair doesn't dry frizzy. It isn't the cheapest, but it is definitely worth every single penny. I use about one bottle a year (and usually over-apply,) so it is worth it!
member-3f2e41234
San Antonio, TX
Love the effects I get from this sea salt spray, but worry about damage to my fine, limp hair. OK for occasional use, but I don't use often. Hair is very tangled, knotted and hard to comb/brush out after using. I don't need any additional hair breakage. If I could get past the texture and tangles, I would use it most days!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is pretty straight so I wasn't expecting miracles but this really didn't do anything to give me beach waves. If anything it made my hair super crunch and dry feeling. It was also pretty pricey so I guess I'm pretty disappointed.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.