BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Lisa J.
Mooresville, NC
This is my holy grail sea salt spray! I can't live without it! This kills all the competitors because it makes your hair so wavy without making it crunchy looking. Not to mention it smells amazing!!! I wouldn't change a think about this product! It's a must have!
Amelia P.
Brooklyn, NY
After dealing with damaged hair for so long, I've spent the past year trying to avoid any heat or excess products. Everything I use is strictly natural and this is the only thing I ever need to put in my hair after washing it. Adds the perfect amount of texture!
Megan R.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this stuff! The smell, the product, the bottle! If works great at giving the perfect texture for messy beach waves that everyone is wanting this season! I love to spray it in while my hair is damp, shake the dryer, curl a few pieces, tossle and good to go!
Keely F.
This stuff is fantastic! I love taking salt spray with me to the beach because I have curly hair and it give me that extra curl I'm always looking for after swimming in Lake Michigan (since it's not salt water). This one is a little pricier than John Frieda's salt spray though and they work about the same!
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
This gives a great instant texture to my hair, perfect for beachy waves. It has a light scent and the sprayer sprays the product evenly through hair. It is also light enough that it does not weigh down my hair. Don't use every day, just for the beach tousled look.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I will only occasionally use this stuff. I have to use it at the perfect time or else it will leave my hair feeling frizzy and sticky. I do LOVE the smell and it lasts a while in your hair. Its a hit or miss with this stuff and I probably won't re purchase.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this product! The smell: PERFECTION. The waves it creates: PERFECTION. You get the immediate look as if you had spent a week on the beach. It's great for when your hair is just a little close to needing to be washed because the texture comes out just right.
Samantha C.
Atlanta, GA
I was first introduced to this product by my hairstylists. She raved that it would provide my current natural waves that little extra hold and dimension. Boy was she right! My waves are now as pronounced as that of the Hollywood stars on the red carpet. The wave stays all day, and my hair doesn't feel hard at all. If you haven't tried this product yet, go get it!
Tori R.
W Lafayette, IN
This spray IS THE BOMB! I love how my hair feels like I actually just got back from the beach. I have thick medium hair and it held up pretty great. Bumble and bumble is an Amazing product- it's pricey but lasts so long and gives you the result you're looking for.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I don't know, maybe I'm not using this correctly. But it either makes my hair big and frizzy/fluffy or crunchy. I love a beachy look and texture, but I don't think this is effective on hair as thick as mine is. Maybe better for finer hair, that can use the extra umph.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.