BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
This is the 1st salt spray I tried and it is just ok. It smells very nice but did not have the hold / staying power of Not Your Mothers or Alternia which I like so much better both are more reasonably priced as well This is a fine spray but there are better ones out there
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is probably my go to texturizing spray. I love the way it smells! it definitely reminds me of the ocean. just a little goes a long way on my short hair. too much of it does leave my hair feeling dry and crunchy though. I have repurchased this product numerous times.
Erica R.
Saratoga, CA
The Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is amazing. It adds texture without leaving your hair feeling crunchy or greasy. I have long, fine (but a lot of it), blonde hair and this exceeded my expectations. I use this when my hair is freshly washed so that it will hold a style. I will continue to recommend and repurchase.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
This is a classic product and for good reason. The wave your hair will pick up from this products is perfect. You can achieve that messy bed head look so very easily which is highly conveniant. I also love the smell of this product, it's heavy but the formula is light.
Erika C.
I just bought this surf spray recently and I am absolutely in love with it! I plan on buying the regular size and not the travel size because I use it so often! I love how light it is and how much it holds! It smells really nice and the packaging is adorable! I always style my hair with this spray when I'm having a casual day and it looks amazing! Would highly recommend!
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
I've had this product for a while and while I like it, I don't feel like it does all that much. It's probably not worth it for the price. My hair is naturally wavy so maybe it has a more drastic effect on someone with different hair type. I won't be buying again.
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
AMAZING!! One of my all time favorite surf/ sea salt sprays. It adds volume and texture to your hair, smells amazing, and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky residue like other brands can do. A little more expensive than some other brands but it is totally worth it.
Lisa J.
Mooresville, NC
This is my holy grail sea salt spray! I can't live without it! This kills all the competitors because it makes your hair so wavy without making it crunchy looking. Not to mention it smells amazing!!! I wouldn't change a think about this product! It's a must have!
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I'm not sure how this brand compared to other brands, but the whole "surf spray/salt spray" thing doesn't work for my long, fine, blonde hair. I always end up looking like a little 13 year old who put too much mousse in my hair. It's always crunchy and never soft.
Keely F.
This stuff is fantastic! I love taking salt spray with me to the beach because I have curly hair and it give me that extra curl I'm always looking for after swimming in Lake Michigan (since it's not salt water). This one is a little pricier than John Frieda's salt spray though and they work about the same!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.