BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Have you ever had the crave for beachy waves? The bumble and bumble surf spray is the exact product to help you do it. I constantly use this on my clients at work because it gives that fresh out of the ocean look without the over powering chemical smell other sprays have.
Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
I love surf spray, not because it gives me amazing beach wavey hair, but mostly because it does create texture which is great for someone like me who has very fine stubborn hair... once I spray this on I can actually work with my hair (especially if I'm trying to style it in a up-do or something different).
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I have wavy hair naturally but when I let it air dry, it can be a toss up with how it looks. Then I heard about this. My hair looks great when I use this. It smells good and doesn't make your hair crusty. I do wish it controlled frizz better but otherwise, it's perfect.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
This is the 1st salt spray I tried and it is just ok. It smells very nice but did not have the hold / staying power of Not Your Mothers or Alternia which I like so much better both are more reasonably priced as well This is a fine spray but there are better ones out there
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I was given a bottle of this from my stylist. I like the beachy look it gives my hair but I hate the way it feels. I think if they included some oils or some other moisturizing ingredient in it, you would get the wavy texture without the straw feeling it gives your hair.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
Everyone i know says they love this product but I hate it. I have very thick long and wavy hair and this just made my hair feel like straw. I had to wash it out as soon as I just got out of the shower which was aggravating. I think it should be more moisturizing instead of damaging.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
My hair is naturally straight, but whenever I want to fake a little bit of a beach wave, I go for this product. It gives awesome texture to my hair, and it helps it get a nice wave.

Only downside is, you may need to touch up during the day if you live in a humid place like I do :/
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I really adore this sea salt spray! I have a travel sized bottle I got from a bumble and bumble set from a while back and a little goes a long way. It makes my hair so soft and gives it a natural wave. Just a couple for spritz will do the job. The smell is refreshing- very sea salt like and the bottle distributed product evenly. I would definitely repurchase this again in the future!
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is probably my go to texturizing spray. I love the way it smells! it definitely reminds me of the ocean. just a little goes a long way on my short hair. too much of it does leave my hair feeling dry and crunchy though. I have repurchased this product numerous times.
Alise V.
I love this stuff so much, wish I could afford it right now! My stylist used it on my hair and it never had looked better. I've tried similar sprays and they really weighed down my hair and dulled my natural blonde color, not this one! I have wavy hair that has a slight frizz to it normally but my hair always looks great after I go swimming and this made it look exactly like that!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.