BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
This gives a great instant texture to my hair, perfect for beachy waves. It has a light scent and the sprayer sprays the product evenly through hair. It is also light enough that it does not weigh down my hair. Don't use every day, just for the beach tousled look.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I'm not sure how this brand compared to other brands, but the whole "surf spray/salt spray" thing doesn't work for my long, fine, blonde hair. I always end up looking like a little 13 year old who put too much mousse in my hair. It's always crunchy and never soft.
Megan M.
Savage, MN
This is awesome for roughed-up, be achy looks. I also use it as a pre-spray on my daughter's hair before we curl it and style it for dance because it creates a little grit and makes her curls stay so much longer. Smells awesome! A must have in your hair arsenal!
Amelia P.
BROOKLYN, NY
After dealing with damaged hair for so long, I've spent the past year trying to avoid any heat or excess products. Everything I use is strictly natural and this is the only thing I ever need to put in my hair after washing it. Adds the perfect amount of texture!
Ashley R.
Tempe
I think this may work really well for anyone who has naturally wavy or curly hair. I have fine, straight hair and this spray didn't do much other than make my hair feel super dry. I tried spraying it with wet and dry hair and before & after I blow dry my hair and it still didn't do much. Smells great though.
Lizzy c.
I have naturally wavy hair but that is only when my hair gets very dry. Otherwise it needs help to go to its usual wave and this always does the trick I will spritz in my hair and braid before bed or I will spritz out of the shower and scrunch for a quicker look. It smells great and doesn't grease my hair down
Megan R.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this stuff! The smell, the product, the bottle! If works great at giving the perfect texture for messy beach waves that everyone is wanting this season! I love to spray it in while my hair is damp, shake the dryer, curl a few pieces, tossle and good to go!
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
I love this product! The smell: PERFECTION. The waves it creates: PERFECTION. You get the immediate look as if you had spent a week on the beach. It's great for when your hair is just a little close to needing to be washed because the texture comes out just right.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I don't know, maybe I'm not using this correctly. But it either makes my hair big and frizzy/fluffy or crunchy. I love a beachy look and texture, but I don't think this is effective on hair as thick as mine is. Maybe better for finer hair, that can use the extra umph.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I will only occasionally use this stuff. I have to use it at the perfect time or else it will leave my hair feeling frizzy and sticky. I do LOVE the smell and it lasts a while in your hair. Its a hit or miss with this stuff and I probably won't re purchase.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.