BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
Can’t live without it! Great for adding texture to your hair. A little bit on the pricy side but you do not need to spray a lot. Just spray some to the ends and let air dry for wavy fun hair. Definitely a fun product.
Leisha M.
Reading, MA
I LOVE this for some gritty, texture after curling my hair with an iron. It's even better the day after styling for touch ups. This would also work great in the summer to air dried hair. My hair tends to be wavy and sometimes frizzy so I almost always use this in combination with a hairspray also. The smell is AMAZING - smells like the beach/summer.
Katherine C.
starkville
I love this stuff but it's so expensive. It has an asexual scent so guy or girl can use it. As someone with wavy hair that's not truly curly or straight it helps to defend and promote the waves. Whether I apply it wet or dry hair it instantly gives me a defend wavy. I can then style my hair old Hollywood style, bono beachy, or just a simple messy up do.
Marisol S.
Whittier
I really like this spray for my hair. It makes my hair look like I was just walking at the beach. This surf spray texturizes my hair the same way the beach does. It gives nice natural waves and texturizes my hair with a look. It will feel a little dry, but it does not feel bad. It is a very different and unique spray, I love how it styles my hair. I recommend this.
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My stylist used this on my hair for a photoshoot. I thought for sure my hair would become flat after a few hours of shooting but it stayed large and in charge! I have thick, curly hair.
Alejandra A.
North Hills
Gives wavy hair an extra volume and curl. It dries down to a matte finish which is why I will continue to use this product. Other wave enchanting products make the hair too shiny but this one dries completely matte making it look more natural. It’s also great when you need more grip on your hair when making buns and braids. Best for festival seasons.
Alexis T.
Bluefield
I LOVE this product! It is a holy grail product to me. I rebuy it whenever I run out. I cannot find any product that compares to this one, so I have stopped looking. I have naturally wavy hair so this really helps!
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
This Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is one of my favorite hair care products for summer/ vacation! I bring it with me on every trip, its perfect for days when you don't want to try so hard but you still want that flawless beach wave look! I constantly recommend this product to all of my friends because it is honestly one of my favorite hair products!
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
smells like coconuts! a great buy, lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. doesnt leave a residue and reduces frizz, giving me the perfect beachy waves. just spritz into damp hair and boom! youre done
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
As I feel with all bumble and bumble products, it’s a good product with a high price tag. I never go back to buying because there’s not enough value for the high price tag. Renpure makes just as good as a surf spray with triple the amount of product for a lesser price. I love Luxury products, but this one isn’t worth the money in my opinion.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.