BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
eve b.
Palisade, CO
This product is so incredible, it is definitely a purchase you won't regret. It can turn bedhead and frizz to flirty and fun beachy curls. The scent is also really nice and makes both you and your hair smell incredible ! Unlike most sea salt spray products it WILL NOT make your hair crusty and crispy which i love.
Traci O.
Burton, MI
With any sea salt spray, you can expect to have waves, and if you already have waves, well, you get bigger waves, and bigger hair in general. Overall, I wasn't satisfied with the texture - it made my hair feel sticky, and I couldn't touch my hair without feeling the stickiness on my hands and needing to wash my hands.
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
My go to texture spray! It really makes you look like you just left the beach which I absolutely love. You have to be careful not to use too much, because it can make your hair pretty tangly. Start with a few sprays, if you have wet hair put some in your wet hair, let it dry and wait to see you need a little more!
Sharah L.
Lake Mary, FL
Not only does this product smell amazing, it makes your hair look amazing. If you are looking for a product to help you get the beachy waves you see in the magazines, this is the answer. You may pay more than other brands, but you get what you pay for. This will give you the results you want, with minimal effort.
Amanda M.
I use this product religious because i have wavy hair that typically looks really blah and not cute. when i use this though (on damp hair), my waves look PERFECT. i told a friend who has mostly straight hair about this product, and it didn't really work for her. i don't know. maybe it is just that i had waves already and this gave them the extra oomph and nice texture they needed, but it isn't enough for people who don't already have that?
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is my favorite wave spray for my fine thin hair! It is a matte finish salt spray that gives a lot of texture. It adds volume, but can feel a bit dry if you spray too much. The fragrance is delightfully light and beachy. It's ne of my summer must haves because I can just spray it on dry or damp hair, scrunch and go!
Alena K.
I bought the smaller versiom of it from Sephora. Didn't feel like it really "did" anything. If anything, it weighed down my hair that's naturally wavy when I pull it into braids over night. Didn't mattify my hair though, which some sprays have done. Not the worst surf spray I've tried but certainly not the best
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
So i am obsessed with this product. i have wavy hair. sometimes it gets very frizzy. i started using this product last year. when i get out of the shower, i spray this on damp hair. let it air dry and it give me the most beautiful beach waves. yall gotta try it! only downfall is its a bit pricey, but worth it.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
I've found this to be the best sea salt spray for thin hair. It doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy like others can and do. My hair also has more defined waves like true beach waves would be. Other products in the past have fallen short but this spray delivers without fault. It is pricy but then again don't they say "you get what you pay for."? Most definitely worth the extra money to me. Would recommend any of the brand as well.
Chris G.
Definitely the best spray for adding a subtle texture to your hair. Great for fine hair, isn't sticky. Has a light hold and makes styling easier. Works well on wet or dry hair and you can use a little or lot for different effect. Been using it for several years with different hair lengths and styles. Love it!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.