BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Hannah R.
Brackenridge, PA
I bought this spray about a month ago on Sephora's website to see if I would like it better than my Not Your Mother's sea salt spray. I didn't notice this doing anything better and it didn't have a pleasant smell. All in all for your money, I would definitely continue using my Not your mother's spray because it is less expensive, seemed to work better and smells like coconuts.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I have wavy hair naturally but when I let it air dry, it can be a toss up with how it looks. Then I heard about this. My hair looks great when I use this. It smells good and doesn't make your hair crusty. I do wish it controlled frizz better but otherwise, it's perfect.
Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
I love surf spray, not because it gives me amazing beach wavey hair, but mostly because it does create texture which is great for someone like me who has very fine stubborn hair... once I spray this on I can actually work with my hair (especially if I'm trying to style it in a up-do or something different).
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I was given a bottle of this from my stylist. I like the beachy look it gives my hair but I hate the way it feels. I think if they included some oils or some other moisturizing ingredient in it, you would get the wavy texture without the straw feeling it gives your hair.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Have you ever had the crave for beachy waves? The bumble and bumble surf spray is the exact product to help you do it. I constantly use this on my clients at work because it gives that fresh out of the ocean look without the over powering chemical smell other sprays have.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
This is the 1st salt spray I tried and it is just ok. It smells very nice but did not have the hold / staying power of Not Your Mothers or Alternia which I like so much better both are more reasonably priced as well This is a fine spray but there are better ones out there
Alise V.
I love this stuff so much, wish I could afford it right now! My stylist used it on my hair and it never had looked better. I've tried similar sprays and they really weighed down my hair and dulled my natural blonde color, not this one! I have wavy hair that has a slight frizz to it normally but my hair always looks great after I go swimming and this made it look exactly like that!
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
Everyone i know says they love this product but I hate it. I have very thick long and wavy hair and this just made my hair feel like straw. I had to wash it out as soon as I just got out of the shower which was aggravating. I think it should be more moisturizing instead of damaging.
Erika C.
I just bought this surf spray recently and I am absolutely in love with it! I plan on buying the regular size and not the travel size because I use it so often! I love how light it is and how much it holds! It smells really nice and the packaging is adorable! I always style my hair with this spray when I'm having a casual day and it looks amazing! Would highly recommend!
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
The Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is amazing. It adds texture without leaving your hair feeling crunchy or greasy. I have long, fine (but a lot of it), blonde hair and this exceeded my expectations. I use this when my hair is freshly washed so that it will hold a style. I will continue to recommend and repurchase.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.