BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is my favorite wave spray for my fine thin hair! It is a matte finish salt spray that gives a lot of texture. It adds volume, but can feel a bit dry if you spray too much. The fragrance is delightfully light and beachy. It's ne of my summer must haves because I can just spray it on dry or damp hair, scrunch and go!
Traci O.
Burton, MI
With any sea salt spray, you can expect to have waves, and if you already have waves, well, you get bigger waves, and bigger hair in general. Overall, I wasn't satisfied with the texture - it made my hair feel sticky, and I couldn't touch my hair without feeling the stickiness on my hands and needing to wash my hands.
Sharah L.
Lake Mary, FL
Not only does this product smell amazing, it makes your hair look amazing. If you are looking for a product to help you get the beachy waves you see in the magazines, this is the answer. You may pay more than other brands, but you get what you pay for. This will give you the results you want, with minimal effort.
Amanda M.
I use this product religious because i have wavy hair that typically looks really blah and not cute. when i use this though (on damp hair), my waves look PERFECT. i told a friend who has mostly straight hair about this product, and it didn't really work for her. i don't know. maybe it is just that i had waves already and this gave them the extra oomph and nice texture they needed, but it isn't enough for people who don't already have that?
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
This is a great spray for someone who doesn't mind the texture of their hair being actually beachy. I love the look it gives, but with my curly hair it can make a big greasy messy really quickly and cases my hair to not be soft. I probably would not buy this again and instead I would actually go to the beach.
Chris G.
Definitely the best spray for adding a subtle texture to your hair. Great for fine hair, isn't sticky. Has a light hold and makes styling easier. Works well on wet or dry hair and you can use a little or lot for different effect. Been using it for several years with different hair lengths and styles. Love it!
KIMBERLEA K.
HILLSBORO, OR
I love this stuff. My favorite way to use it is to wash my hair at night, gently comb it and put in my leave in products, put it in a high ponytail to sleep, then spray this in my waves in the mornings. Keeps it soft, shiny, and wavy.
Alena K.
I bought the smaller versiom of it from Sephora. Didn't feel like it really "did" anything. If anything, it weighed down my hair that's naturally wavy when I pull it into braids over night. Didn't mattify my hair though, which some sprays have done. Not the worst surf spray I've tried but certainly not the best
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
You have to spray your head down to get a full effect if that beach set in waves look. I usually will apply it while my hair is close to dry with minimal dampness still left in it. but this is definitely going to leave your hair feeling sticky. its not something you can run your hands through it feels very knotty to the tech once it is dry. If you can get past that texture like I can the you will be impressed with the long wear of the tossed beach waves look.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
So i am obsessed with this product. i have wavy hair. sometimes it gets very frizzy. i started using this product last year. when i get out of the shower, i spray this on damp hair. let it air dry and it give me the most beautiful beach waves. yall gotta try it! only downfall is its a bit pricey, but worth it.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.