BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
How do I love thee Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Let me count thee ways. I was introduced to this brand many moons ago when I used to participate in the BBu Training program as a hair model. Light texture spray that smells exactly like a beach vacation. It is not heavy on the hair nor does it leave behind residue. Just a great product for beachy waves.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT. While I find the 'not your mothers' leaves my hair a little crunchy, this is perfect for a day in the office or a day at the beach. My hair is not left frizzy, and looks like a casual hairstyle that really doesn't take long to accomplish.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
I am a SEA SALT SPRAY OBSESSED WOMAN!!! I LOVE this sea salt spray. Many salt sprays dry out your hair and make it rough and far too textured. This is light and soft, but it still has hold in it to give you the perfect tousled hair for those days when you just don't want to do much to your hair. It also smells phenomenal unlike a lot of salt sprays.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
I found this product to fall somewhat short of expectations. My hair felt heavy after using this and didn't work as well as I would have liked without heat. Without adding a shine sirum this left my hair feeling a little sticky. I've user much better products that add more texture then this did at a fraction of the cost without feeling sticky.
Ali s.
This product is amazing! I had tried out the "not your mothers texturizing surf spray" and didn't see the big deal of why everyone loves it so much. This one is x10 better. I sprayed in my dry hair and it gives it waves, and texture. Can't wait to use at the beach! (I would recommend scrunching up hair after spraying to create that wave!)
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I have naturally wavy hair and this product is amazing! It is especially perfect for lazy summer days when the last thing I feel like doing is blow drying. Overall this product has saved my hair from so much heat damage.
I have used some less expensive products, but honestly nothing compares to this, there's a reason it's a cult classic.
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
I absolutely love bumble and bumble, the surf spray is a must in my summer hair routine. It leaves my hair textured and wavy without any buildup or crunch. It's great for days when you're trying to achieve natural looking, effortless kinks. Smells great, a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. Nothing has really compared to it.
Sk Y.
Harrison, NJ
I have naturally beachy blonde hair so I love that this product enhances my natural waves. My hair sometimes gets frizzy so this tames it really well. It smells nice too! Would totally recommend this to people that already have beachy hair. I don't think it will give people waves but will definitely give a great texture element.
Amanda S.
I am the type of person that washes my hair every three days. I typically use the surf spray on day three. I use dry shampoo to remove oil and then add some surf spray to add piec-y texture to my hair. It literally looks like beach waves and I LOVE it. It doesn't cause your hair to be crunchy. It just gives it a beautiful wavy look.
Sarah W.
I bought this spray hoping that it would add texture and volume to my fine hair. It added a different texture that made it look harder which wasn't necessarily the look I was going for. And because of that, I don't normally reach for it, but I will use it up until I'm done. Definitely won't repurchase it though because it was expensive and didn't give me the look I was going for.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.