BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bree S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Perfect for summer! I love how it makes my hair look, always super easy. I'll take my batiste dry shampoo on up to 4 day no wash hair (I know I'm gross lol) and then just a few (ok maybe more than a few) spritz of this all over my hair, and I'll then just tousle my hair around and seriously looks like what you think your hair should look like after a day at the beach! Amazing!
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
It did a pretty decent job, but I honestly found it pricey considering what it did. I could buy organix moroccan sea salt spray for much cheaper and get the same effect.
Briana R.
Conway, SC
I've tried a lot of surf sprays and this one was one of the top competitors! I'd heard a lot about the brand before trying it and was super anxious to get my hands on it! It is a tad on the expensive side though and I will say that I've had sprays that are just as good for a lot less money. That being said, I'd still recommend it, especially if you've yet to find your favorite!
Korey P.
I've used lots of different texturizing sprays and held off on this one because it's on the pricier side, but I finally gave in and I've gotta say it's definitely worth the money. This product gives my hair that effortless beach-y waved look, and it is actually effortless. I didn't wash my hair that day (only some dry shampoo in the roots) and sprayed this surf spray on it dry, and with just a little bit of scrunching it came out gorgeous. It doesn't weigh hair down at all and, as a bonus, smells amazing. Definitely keeping this in stock!
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
I wish I had great results like many of the reviews I have read but unfortunately, my experience wasn't all that wonderful. My hair isn't naturally wavy. It's fairly straight. I used this product after my shower, sprayed it all over my hair and slept in it and it did nothing. Then I tried it again...spraying it in my wet hair and then putting my hair up in a messy bun (which usually gives it some waves the next morning). It did nothing that putting it up in a bun can't do on its own so I returned the product.
Jaycie O.
I really liked the smell of this. Also, I think that it did help to add some natural curl. Because it was just enhancing natural curls, they tend to last a long time. It didn't make my hair feel sticky, either. You do have to use a fair amount, and with the price, it may not be worth it. But, if you have the money and are willing to try it, I would give this spray a shot!
Tiffany C.
Quincy, MA
This stuff smells amazing. I'm transported to the beach every time I put it on. It's a staple of my summer hair care, since I can spray it on, let my hair air dry, and it looks freakin' mermaid magical.

I have long hair, so I have to use a bit more of this than some people, but it's totally worth it. Other brands leave my hair crunchy like hairspray - not B&b.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
I live for this surf spray! You only need a small amount, which goes a long way. Even for thick hair like mine. It provides the perfect hold for loosely tousled waves. I highly recommend trying this, especially this summer. You can toss it in your beach bag and spray a small amount in your hair after being in the water. Do a little scrunch action and let it dry. Beach wave perfection is what you'll have!
Teresa C.
Carmichael, CA
One of the original surf sprays out there and honestly the best! I've been using this for years now and always happy with the results. A few quick sprays make my hair look full of volume and with just enough waves to seem like I've spent all day at the beach with salt water licking my hair! It's so easy to use. Comes in a chic matte black bottle and has a great price. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend time styling their hair but still wants it to looks amazing!
Lavanya U.
Phoenix , AZ
I used this to make my long hair wavy and to give me that beachy, tousled look. It gives my hair great texture and it smells divine too! I bought this from Sephora.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.