BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sk Y.
Harrison, NJ
I have naturally beachy blonde hair so I love that this product enhances my natural waves. My hair sometimes gets frizzy so this tames it really well. It smells nice too! Would totally recommend this to people that already have beachy hair. I don't think it will give people waves but will definitely give a great texture element.
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
I absolutely love bumble and bumble, the surf spray is a must in my summer hair routine. It leaves my hair textured and wavy without any buildup or crunch. It's great for days when you're trying to achieve natural looking, effortless kinks. Smells great, a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. Nothing has really compared to it.
Amanda S.
I am the type of person that washes my hair every three days. I typically use the surf spray on day three. I use dry shampoo to remove oil and then add some surf spray to add piec-y texture to my hair. It literally looks like beach waves and I LOVE it. It doesn't cause your hair to be crunchy. It just gives it a beautiful wavy look.
Barbara E.
Midland, MI
I love the smell of this surf spray. The texture on wet hair when let air dry is a bit drying for my taste. But to add texture to curled hair is amazing! It's a bit overpriced for a salt spray but for the great scent it's worth trying. I would recommend this but just make sure you're adding moisture back into your hair later.
Chelsea H.
I absolutely LOVE this spray. I have hair that is never fully wavy or fully straight. This takes the guesswork out of my morning hair routine. I spray it on at night, sleep restlessly like always, wake up and pin back the bangs. I actually get more complements on my hair on the days that this is all I do is wake up and go than the days I don't use Surf and straighten my hair. You can't go wrong with easy. I even splurge and get the big bottle now.
Sarah W.
I bought this spray hoping that it would add texture and volume to my fine hair. It added a different texture that made it look harder which wasn't necessarily the look I was going for. And because of that, I don't normally reach for it, but I will use it up until I'm done. Definitely won't repurchase it though because it was expensive and didn't give me the look I was going for.
Nina B.
Fife, WA
I really wanted this to work because I love the beacht wave look but it made my hair super greasy and weighed down. I know it's nit because of the amount if product I used since I tried it using only a few spritz and it still made it look the same. It also made my hair super tangly which made it impossible to brush through until it was washed
G G.
I hated this the first couple times i used it. It made my hair look sticky and even thicker than it normally is. I tried this on a whim after i took my double braids out. Sprayed a bit on my hands and scrunched it in and this incredible scented spray gave my hair the most amazing body and texture. Gives the perfect messy wave look.
Leah V.
Sacramento, CA
I've been using this product for years and have yet to find anything comparable. I have fine hair, but lots of it! My hair is mostly straight, with a small wave to it. I use the Surf Spray straight out of the shower as well as dry hair, scrunch it, and love the both ways! It doesn't leave a crunchy 90's look like some other products do. Although it is a bit pricey, its well worth it and lasts a long time. I've had mine for almost a year now.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
This product smells great. I use it on my hair without styling it first, it plays up my natural texture and adds a curl. Other days I use it after I curl my hair to make it a bit more casual and to seal in the curl. I agree with other comments in saying that it doesn't make my hair crunchy so you don't have to worry if you've sprayed too much. I used to do that with the aussie sprunch spray but my ends would get so hard and stiff. This product doesn't do that it just gives you that beachy hair. I would definitely buy again.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.