BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
This product is a MUST for perfect beachy waves. I love to use this spray after doing loose waves. It gives me that perfect effortless wavy texture to my hair and holds it in.
Erica Q.
This spray adds volume and texture to my hair. The formula contains salt but thats ok because it works for adding volume. It doesn't leave hair sticky and dries to a matte finish. it also contains seaweed and kelp extracts to add some moisture. It really does give you that beach hair without actually going to the beach. I use this on my lazy days when I really don't want to deal with my hair.

What else you need to
Rennie S.
Huntington Beach, CA
I got a sample of this one time and being a beach girl I immediately LOVED the beachy smell it has to it. My favorite thing about going to the beach is getting out of the salt water and when my hair dries on the sand it looks better than ever! No idea why but this product makes it look the exact same!! It's the only product that smells and literally gives my hair the beach wavy look as if I was at the beach all day. My hair is naturally wavy/frizzy so I have a hard time keeping it natural when it's windy out, it just ends up being big and frizzy. The only downfall to this product is the price.
B K.
This is great to add texture to your hair and give it a style when you don't want to spend a lot of time. Just spray and scrunch. My hair is straight and I don't always want to use heat tools. I prefer the casual tousled look.
Courtney H.
Phoenix, MD
I don't see much of a difference between this and any of the cheaper priced options. As a brand I think bumble and bumble is very over priced for the quality of product that you get and I have used all of their products as I worked in a salon that carried them.
Sarah T.
Shelburne, VT
I love this stuff. It seriously makes your hair beachy. It REALLY does give texture so make sure that's what you want but I love the messy sexy look it gives my hair.
Brenna Q.
This product creates amazing beach waves without any effort - but it is so incredibly drying. I can’t use the product anymore because it makes my hair feel so damaged
Leona G.
San Francisco, CA
I really love bumble and bumble products, this one is so great and I travel with it every time and going on a beach type vacation. It gives the perfect beach waves and adds so much texture.
Brianna B.
Hesperia, CA
This is my go to summer product! It's easy to use and does the job. Meets every expectation. I have thick brown hair and falls flat. It smells great! I will be purchasing this again for this summer and recommend it to all my friends.
Lindsay K.
san francisco , CA
i use this when i’m wearing my hair down between washes for a nice textured look. i get compliments on my hair when i use it and it’s not heavy or doesn’t smell bad!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.