BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Misty N.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is amazing! I love that I can just spray my hair and it gives it the perfect wavy finish. Spritz and go! Plus it smells really clean and fresh
Brooke A.
Carencro, LA
I LOVE this for the summer! I have very long thick hair I like to keep down and this gives it a beachy textured vibe. It doesnt make my hair sticky like some and it smells amazing! I wish it wasnt so expensive but i would repurchase this for sure!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This is literally so good and for the prize I would buy this over and over again the scent is amazing and your hair will look like it's been at the beach everyday
Bethany S.
I liked this spray well enough but it was a little drying. My hair is long but thin so it made it stringy. I ditched this in favor of the surf spray combined with oil they have now.
Melanie S.
Jupiter, FL
Love this product! It gives my hair that beachy-wavey look.  A little pricey but worth every penny! Would definitely recommend over and over again!! I have dark brown, and very curly hair.
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I'm not a big fan of the surf sprays in general because I find that it makes me hair feel very dry. I have texture to my hair but this works well on finer hair types.
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is my all time favorite spray for summer. I always air dry my hair during the summer months so this works amazing well to give my waves done texture. It's a little pricey - it's about $25 a bottle - but I would definitely recommend! And I will continue buying!
Gina A.
This gives me great beach waves! Yes it is a bit pricey but you pay for what you get and I love how my hair looks after I use this! I also love other bumble and bumbles products
Raquel W.
The first and the original spray that gives you those coveted beach waves. The texture is interesting, and you can definitely feel it in your hair. It smells amazing, just like the beach! For me, it works the best when my hair hasn't been washed for a day or two. My hair has enough oil in it at that point for the product to really adhere to my hair. While nothing will ever give you that actual just out of the ocean, dried in the sun beach waves, this product does a pretty damn good job!
Keziah M.
San Francisco
It's ok but on reading the ingredients its basically just expensive saltwater , a hairdresser once told me to make my own with sea salt and obviously water . It is great and so cheap . Just be sure to use sea salt . A lot of these sprays don't work and my hair eventually just turns frizzy and flat
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.