BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Mariana I.
I didn’t like this product. I read good reviews about it, but my hair gets really dry and weird looking, I tried a couple of times but it just wasn’t good for me I guess. I bought the same from another brand and it worked for me.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Makes my hair feel crunchy. Works better than other brands and is high quality but I don’t like the crunchy feel and wish there were brands that gave the beach look without that drying feeling! Ugh. Oh well
Neal V.
The OG of salt sprays. Doesn't make you look crunchy, but adds some texture to your hair. Very effective, yet gentle. Not as nice smelling as others. The price is fair, a little expensive.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This is a fun product!  I have naturally curly hair, but I straighten it almost daily because I don't love the way it looks naturally.  When I use this product it makes my curls look so perfect and full of volume!  It's the only way I'll wear my hair curly anymore.  My local salon sells this product and got me hooked when they provided me with a sample bottle to try at home.
Kat D.
Wynnewood, PA
I like this a lot. Brings out the wave in my naturally semi-wavy hair and gives great texture. It’s pretty expensive for what it is as you can just make a salt spray pretty easily for yourself.
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
I love bumble and bumble products (especially the thickening spray) but find this spray to help my curls a bit but was hoping for a bit more texture than frizz. I probably won’t buy it again.
Jessica T.
Appleton, WI
I am new to this product. My hair stylist introduced to me and so far I'm pretty impressed! It's light weight and truly helps with holding curl to my hair. Not to mention, It smells Amazing!
Leisha M.
Reading, MA
I LOVE this for some gritty, texture after curling my hair with an iron. It's even better the day after styling for touch ups. This would also work great in the summer to air dried hair. My hair tends to be wavy and sometimes frizzy so I almost always use this in combination with a hairspray also. The smell is AMAZING - smells like the beach/summer.
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
Can’t live without it! Great for adding texture to your hair. A little bit on the pricy side but you do not need to spray a lot. Just spray some to the ends and let air dry for wavy fun hair. Definitely a fun product.
Marisol S.
Whittier
I really like this spray for my hair. It makes my hair look like I was just walking at the beach. This surf spray texturizes my hair the same way the beach does. It gives nice natural waves and texturizes my hair with a look. It will feel a little dry, but it does not feel bad. It is a very different and unique spray, I love how it styles my hair. I recommend this.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.