BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paola L.
Wyckoff, NJ
I like this spray a lot. My hair is naturally wavy when it dries, but this spray makes it look a little bit rougher, like just got out of the sea and bake dried my hair in the sun kind of look.
Amber B.
DAYTON, OH
This product is one of my summer essentials. It makes my hair feel like I have been at the beach without the messiness of the sand. It's light and doesn't weigh my hair down
Alexandra P.
I absolutely love this! Yes, it's a bit expensive for those who have a LOT of hair and who go through products quickly. BUT it's worth the price since it actually helps.
Maggie S.
Lexington, KY
Smells amazing, but doesn't do magic. I have thin hair that runs oily, and this product made my heart heavy. Might work better on thick hair, but it's a no go for me!
Julia L.
Painesville, OH
made my hair look thicker but did not like how sticky it felt , my hair actually fell out and my dog ate it and he choked on it and barfed in my bedroom on the floor.
Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA
It does give you the beachy wave look but it makes the hair look so dry! Not my fave they have a very similar one that has an oil and it's a lot better in my opinion.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite saltwater styling spray! I love using this and braiding my hair at night and by morning I have amazing waves...I would definitely recommend this!
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product because it lets me transform my super straight flat hair into hair with volume and curl. Just a couple sprays after I have blown my hair to about halfway through and my hair perks up and looks like I've been at the beach all morning. I have people ask me all the time how I get my hair texture and volume, and it's literally 90% surf spray. Other sprays I have tried have left my hair super crunchy which I hated, but this spray looks like I have natural waves.
Maria R.
Victorville, CA
I am amazed in the quality of this product. It makes my long hair have a natural "beach" look without a harsh and rough texture. It is the best I've tired and would definitely recommend it to those who want a natural beach look without such a touch texture.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
This product gives me the perfect bracket waves and texture. Give the best messy hair look. Although it can leave your hair quite gritty and dirty if your use too much
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.