BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa C.
I really really like this stuff for the summer. I have used a number of sea salt sprays and this is def in my top 5. The only issue I have is sometimes the nozzle gets clogged easily and its a little pricy for the size of the bottle.
Emily C.
I really enjoy this product. I usually switch back and forth between this and not your mother's and this is a really good product. It lasts a long time and smells good too!
Emiley H.
Grove City , OH
Makes hair crunchy, high price point, over rated. My hair did not have improved or manageable texture, just coated with product and it did not help the styling situation.
Erin S.
Ashland, KY
I have fine hair that is slightly wavy when I let it air dry and I'm always looking for a good sea salt spray that actually defines waves and works without making my hair sticky or crunchy. I will not use another wave spray ever now. It is amazing how well it works. I can spray this on damp it dry hair bun it up and after it's dry, flawless waves. It smells like salt lol so it has a lot in it but it isn't overly drying. I need a new bottle and it's hard to be without. 100% best I've ever used. would recommend to strangers on the street it's that good.
Erin G.
GLOUCESTER
The original and the best salt spray. It provides a nice spritz of product and really creates a nice, beachy texture to my hair and amplifies the natural curl/wave of it.
Rachel G.
Pretty good product. Loved the scent & felt like for the most part it held in my hair well. It did seem a little more pricy than I'd like to pay regular but if I catch it on sale I'd purchase again!
Beth O.
The best texturing spray. Doesn't leave my hair dry, smells great and helps tame my natural frizzy curls into a manageable style.nperfect when I need an on the go style.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today!!
Julia S.
Monroeville, NJ
Bumble and Bumble is such a good brand. my hair is blond and it's wavy on its own. when i put this in my hair, it makes it looks neater while making it look beachy. i would buy this again, it's not expensive and works great.
Paola L.
Wyckoff, NJ
I like this spray a lot. My hair is naturally wavy when it dries, but this spray makes it look a little bit rougher, like just got out of the sea and bake dried my hair in the sun kind of look.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.