BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Lizzie (.
Alpharetta, GA
I have fine and straight hair, this did not do anything at all for me. I am not a hair stylist so perhaps im not using it correctly? Smells nice but not worth the money for me
Mikayla H.
Bumble n bumble have some of the best products out for hair!!! If you haven't tried anything or just a few things from them you're missing out. This smells amazing and works great. Makes your hair look great
Kelly and Kaitlyn M.
Nutley, NJ
If you have fine hair and want those beachy waves, this product is for you. All you have to do is towel dry your hair and apply the product. When your hair dries you have these subtle waves.
Hannah H.
Auburn, AL
Best wave spray!! This spray doesn't dry out my hair and it leaves it with perfect beach waves! This spray also doesn't leave a crunchy feel to my hair like other wave sprays do.
Mikayla P.
For the summer time all I use is the product. It give you the perfect beach waves with only a little amount of product, and it doesn't leave the hair crunchy. I recommend this product to anyone who's looking for perfect beachy waves
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff was alright, I didn’t feel like it really brought out the wavy level that I was hoping for but I won’t hold that against the product it’s most likely just my hair.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
This product is great for when you want to give yourself some beach inspired waves, but without taking the curling iron to your hair. I like to use this on my hair overnight. I braid my hair starting from the top and working my way down while it's damp, secure it, and then spray this all over my head. I sleep on it overnight and release the braids in the morning. When I wake up I simply tousle and detangle with my fingertips. It looks lovely, smells lovely, and really gives me a nice boho-chic look that is still trendy, but also office appropriate.
Kailyn S.
Lisbon, CT
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love the smell and it makes my thick curly hair look really good, but it also makes it very dry and matte. I'd recommend this as long as your hair isn't lacking in moisture.
Maggie N.
This product didn't really meet my expectations. It did leave my hair a little textured but not very noticeably. It smells very much like a beach. I would say it is better than any other cheep texture sprays so if you want a beachy look go with this instead of any cheep one.
Joanna C.
I'm a huge fan of Bumble products and the surf spray doesn't let down. Smells great and gives you a nice salty beachy feel without it getting crunchy. A little goes a long way so don't use too much.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.