BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
I had a mini travel size one that my friend got me and it went so fast for me. I used it all the time. It gave my hair that "beach" look and it didn't feel gross. Smells great too!
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Definitely gives you texture but this may just be the way my hair is but this made it somewhat oily. Could only use once and then had to wash my hair. Not good for long term styling
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I personally have wavy hair that I prefer to be kept straight, but my fiancé has slightly curly hair that he likes to further texturize. I introduced him to this product because I went through a phase in high school when I had super-long hair that I loved to give that wavy just off the beach, sort of sexy and slightly toasted look to my hair that I would achieve using this product (back then the bottle it came in looked a little different). Anyway, ever since I introduced this product to him over a year ago, he has been totally hooked. He uses it everyday and only occasionally uses one of the Davide's or Living Proof products that I also introduced him to. If you don't live near the ocean and want to add some sexy beach chicness to your hair, then you definitely won't be disappointed by this product. :)
Ashlee W.
Trenary, Michigan
Good product, just requires you to use a lot to achieve what you're looking for! It lasts quite a while which did make me pleased. It met my expectations for the price. Not sure if I would buy again though.
Kendall K.
Leesburg
Amazing for a beach look and wanting to just have a natural look. It sprays on easy and last all day. You can pick this up at Sephora or ulta. It doesn’t really have a scent. I would buy this product again.
Elsie N.
Cromwell , CT
This makes my hair greasy and hard manage. It makes it tangle easily and feel almost sticky. I feel like for the price it's. It worth it. The packaging is nice. But I would rather have a product that works.
Ashley W.
Los angeles, CA
I love the smell of this! I use this to go the headband wrap while I sleep and when I wake up I have gorgeous beachy waves! I purchased this a few months ago and I've still got almost the whole bottle left!
Allison B.
This works. It does give you the beach look without the beach. It is drying to my hair. Not a product I can use regularly. For the price that is a non win for me. Smells amazing
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
I'm not too crazy about the scent and the product. It definitely texturizes the hair but leaves it looking a little limp afterwards. I have straight thick hair so maybe it's just not suited for my type.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I love the smell of this surf spray. I've been using it on and off for years. I just wish it wouldn't deflate my hair. I feel like after a few hours, my hair is just oily and limp. But if I put it up in a bun, it makes it smell very nice.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.