BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elsie N.
Cromwell , CT
This makes my hair greasy and hard manage. It makes it tangle easily and feel almost sticky. I feel like for the price it's. It worth it. The packaging is nice. But I would rather have a product that works.
Allison B.
This works. It does give you the beach look without the beach. It is drying to my hair. Not a product I can use regularly. For the price that is a non win for me. Smells amazing
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
I'm not too crazy about the scent and the product. It definitely texturizes the hair but leaves it looking a little limp afterwards. I have straight thick hair so maybe it's just not suited for my type.
Samantha M.
This works if you like that soft and messy fresh from the ocean look, but it also has a salty musty scent. I've used other products that are cheaper and give the same effect, but smell like coconut or pineapple. This is a great product and works, but for the cost it make your hair smell like sweat and just isn't worth it for me. Great for those with thinner hair who want some natural body and bounce, it'll give you that matte look and feel without a crunchy texture and amps up natural curls or waves. Just smells like sweat to me though.
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is perfection in a bottle. Great texturizing spray. I’m a big fan of bumble and bumble and I’m willing to pay a little extra for a great product. Def will buy again.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I love the smell of this surf spray. I've been using it on and off for years. I just wish it wouldn't deflate my hair. I feel like after a few hours, my hair is just oily and limp. But if I put it up in a bun, it makes it smell very nice.
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
This is pretty good, but it never worked in my hair when it was long. Now that it's short I love it so much more. It's adds the perfect amount of texture and wave to my hair.
Kohi S.
You dont need to be a surfer to use this one! It makes my hair super voluminous in the summer. My go to product for flaunting my beachy waves. Its non sticky too which i love
Lizzie (.
Alpharetta, GA
I have fine and straight hair, this did not do anything at all for me. I am not a hair stylist so perhaps im not using it correctly? Smells nice but not worth the money for me
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff was alright, I didn’t feel like it really brought out the wavy level that I was hoping for but I won’t hold that against the product it’s most likely just my hair.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.