BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Liz D.
This is a great texturizing spray!! I apply it to my hair wet or dry for great results! It doesn't make your hair feel sticky like other products! It gives a very beachy look and I will definitely repurchase and would recommend trying!
Desha' M.
Saucier, MS
I was introduced to this product during a fashion show, and I fell in love. I have yet to find another sea salt spray to work as well as this one. It gives amazing volume and waves and texture.
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
This has been my go to sea salt spray for years. It is great for getting beach waves. It doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. A little goes a long way so one bottle will last you for months.
Cindy E.
i LOVE this product it makes my hair look like i just got out the beach water i get so many compliments on my hair when i wear this. the only down side is that the bottle is not that big but again a little goes a long way!
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I got this at Sephora a few years ago. I really like the scent and the texture it gives my hair. It does a nice job helping my naturally wavy hair express it's texture. I might buy it again.
Crissy S.
Las Vegas
Pretty great product when styling my hair wet and on the go. I prefer it over other alternatives because it's very light. The only downside is that it makes my hair a bit sticky towards the end of the day.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Best lightweight formula is great for beachy looks just let your hair naturally dry a little bit and then spray and kind of crunch your hair up and you look like you just came up from the beach
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
A little pricey but worth it. Doesn't leave your hair feeling like you have a ton of product in it and the waves look very natural and beachy. I am sure there are cheaper products that do the trick but this one is my go to
Jen P.
E Northport, NY
My absolute favorite surf spray - accept no imitations! I have tried many salt sprays, but all of them left my hair feeling dry or oily. This spray gives my hair just the right amount of touchable texture - perfect for days when I just want to scrunch and go.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
If you wan fun and voluminous beach hair than this product is it! It's great to use after I hope out of the shower. My hair is also thin so it gives it a little umph. It smells good and leaves me with not much work to do!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.