BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cheri M.
It enhances waves and texture in your hair without leaving it brittle and dry looking. But I think it made my skin break out. I have sensitive skin so this may not be an issue for most.
Emily P.
Covington, KY
Recently got this and I am in LOVE. Was recommended by makeup artist at Sephora. It smells like the ocean and makes me think of summer. It's a bit pricey, but you only need one or two sprays for texture ALL DAY LONG.
Velinda B.
Wake Forest, NC
I have thick, straight hair that doesn't really hold a curl very well. I had hoped that this spray would provide more texture and volume, and a few years ago when people couldn't sing it enough praise I decided to purchase a bottle. I had high expectations and I was disappointed. It smells really good, just like the ocean, but it did absolutely nothing for my hair. I tried everything, on wet hair, on dry hair, letting my hair air dry without brushing it out, blow drying my hair, blow drying and then trying to curl it, nothing. I'm sure it works on some people, but I'm also sure I can't be the only one who was disappointed.
Brittany K.
Clarksville, TN
I found that this kept my hair really beachy and fresh while keeping it smelling good. It's a little pricey for how little product you get. I have black hair and it's wavy with frizz, but this keeps the frizz gone.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
I've used this for a long time now and it's perfect for summer days or on vacation! When I let my hair air dry I spray this through my hair and get super wavy curls that stay frizz free!
Alexis K.
Absolutely love this product. My favorite texture/wave spray that I've ever tried. I have wavy hair and this helps it keep hold and non frizzy all day. Lasts all day mostly. I would highly recommend this to others
Amanda F.
Perfect for beach waves! I apply it and let my hair dry on its own and I have the perfect waves! It doesn't take a lot of product to get the results, so it has lasted for a good while!
wade l.
Westwego, LA
i wish that the product would make my hair a little more wavy. i find that it didn't really make a huge difference. i was able to style my hair with it though. it was not very effective and i wouldn't buy it again.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
I love this product. I have thick hair that can be prone to frizz and is very finicky when I air dry it. When I use this, it helps me create a perfect beach wave without frizz! Other texturizers have left my hair stiff and matted - but not this one
Genasee M.
Saint Paul, MN
Ahh the beloved surf spray.. I love love love this stuff. It really does make your hair textured and I love it! I like it better than the dry bar one but just barely. It also smells AMAZING! definitely buy again.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.