BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tania G.
Salida, CA
This one really works to get those beach waves. I love using this after I wet my hair and spray it to texturize it. My hair is quite frizzy and puffy which really works for me to use this kind of spray!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
This is the best product to obtain that beautiful, could careless, mermaid wavy natural curly hair. My hair is long & thick, I shampoo, towel dry, comb through and apply this throughout and Im good to go!
Ashley B.
Sarasota, FL
My hair is really curly, so this doesn't suit my hair type. However, when I blow dry and curl my hair with a curling iron, I like to use this the next day to "rough it up" some, so it doesn't just look like slept in flat curls. If your hair is somewhat wavy and you're looking to amp up the messy look, this stuff is perfect.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
Cute packaging and a little goes a long way with this product! It gives you a nice beach wave without being crunchy. I'd say it's a good value for the price & definitely went beyond my expectations.
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have long, wavy/curly hair and I've tried many different brands of salt sprays over the years. I received the travel size of the Bumble and Bumble surf spray and was excited to test drive it. First, the sprayer on the bottle stopped working after a couple of uses. It wasn't clogged, but just stopped pumping. Given the cost of the product, I was surprised that the pump broke.

I have tried the spray several times, experimenting with the amount of sprays, dampness of my hair, etc. and the results have been the same. My hair gets super frizzy and crazy and ends up somewhere between waves and kinks, no nice curls. I much prefer the Parlor sea salt spray I received in my Birchbox and will continue to use that instead as that gives me nice curls, less frizz, smells nice, and gives good volume. My advice is that if you'd like to try this, buy the travel size first before you make a big investment on the full size.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This makes my hair have amazing natural waves without it being crunchy or too soft . I really love the smell also. I love a product I can just leave in my hair ; it's so easy! I definitely recommend.
Molly E.
Elkridge, MD
I have naturally wavy hair. In the summer especially I love to hop out of the shower and spray this and go, and it keeps my hair looking amazing, and textured, and even adds some curl and volume. The best texturing spray out there.
Brooke B.
I have wavy hair and this is awesome for that beach look! It's not drying to the hair and leaves it looking fresh and undone. The price point is good as you don't need a lot of product. I will keep using this
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
I don't care that this is the most expensive hair product I own. I works wonders! WONDERS! I've tried making my own, I've tried other texturizing sprays, nothing is as light or wonderful as this. Bumble & Bumble, if you're reading this, please reconsider the pricing. :)
April F.
Lindley, NY
I only have a small bottle but it is perfect for summer when I just need to shower and leave the house quick. It air dries well and smells good. Great for us folks that live nowhere near the ocean!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.