BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Jamie S.
Brookline, MA
I really like how this doesn’t dry my hair out like other sprays I’ve tried have. It gives the hair a nice volume and lift without weighing it down or drying it out. Only downside is how expensive it is.
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! It is one of the few salt sprays that gives me the desired effect without making my hair look greasy and leaving not feeling my crunchy. More on the expensive end but worth the price
Deborah Y.
This is the only texturizing spray I will ever use because it's awesome! It definitely gives my hair a "just got back from the beach" feel but without any of the dryness! I spray a little bit near my roots for volume and dry my hair and it looks fabulous!
Chelsea N.
Los Angeles, CA
Sometimes you need to indulge in a really powerful sea salt spray and this Surf Spray is just that. Definitely an expensive treat, but nothing works like this. It delivers above and beyond expectations and is really good to the last drop.
Deepti S.
Bloomfield, NJ
This smells really good and works really well to help get a beachy wave look. The price is really what turned me off because I've used similar products from different brands and achieved the same result.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This didn't work very well for my fine, curly hair. I just didn't see much result with this product. I enjoyed the scent and it provided some frizz control, but I didn't get the beach waves I wanted for the price.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Love love love. Slightly expensive but well worth it. Lasts for such a long time. Doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff. Super natural feel and brushes and washes out easily. I would definitely recommend.
Alicia S.
Syracuse, NY
Great product. When I use this in warmer months my hair always looks great air dried with this spray adding some texture. I’ve been using for years and always come back to it. No other brands compare.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the way this makes my hair look like I just left the beach without the salty gritty texture. I don't love the way this product smells and smells did have an issue with the pump top and wasn't able to finish using the product. But all and all love it.
Porter 💛.
I love this product! My hair is naturally curly and looks even better after a day at the beach and this product gave me that look. This is perfect if you want beachy waves!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.