BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! It is one of the few salt sprays that gives me the desired effect without making my hair look greasy and leaving not feeling my crunchy. More on the expensive end but worth the price
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This didn't work very well for my fine, curly hair. I just didn't see much result with this product. I enjoyed the scent and it provided some frizz control, but I didn't get the beach waves I wanted for the price.
Deborah Y.
This is the only texturizing spray I will ever use because it's awesome! It definitely gives my hair a "just got back from the beach" feel but without any of the dryness! I spray a little bit near my roots for volume and dry my hair and it looks fabulous!
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
I picked this product Up a few weeks ago at Ulta; my expectations were low however I was amazed with how much I enjoyed it along with how easy it was to apply. I do
Wish that it came in a bigger bottle l.
Deepti S.
Bloomfield, NJ
This smells really good and works really well to help get a beachy wave look. The price is really what turned me off because I've used similar products from different brands and achieved the same result.
Margaux H.
It’s good. Creates your average beach waves. The product smells good, but unfortunately the formula doesn’t make the beach waves last. My hair looked like normal after just an hour. To make them last longer I paired with hairspray and it helped, but I wish I didn’t have to do that.
Chelsea N.
Los Angeles, CA
Sometimes you need to indulge in a really powerful sea salt spray and this Surf Spray is just that. Definitely an expensive treat, but nothing works like this. It delivers above and beyond expectations and is really good to the last drop.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
A little of this goes a long way. It's a great product. Personally I ant use it too often because my hair is frizzy already and has worsened since I purchased it because of coloring. If you want real beach waves this is a great product to try
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I'm in the mountains for college but this makes me feel like I'm at the beach! It's great to give you a wind swept finish, and is clean and doesn't leave you feeling dirty. I love it and am glad I decided to try it!
Cassi C.
Apple Valley , MN
The bumble and bumble surf spray is my all time favorite texturing spray. I like the smell, the packaging, the amount of grit it gives my hair. It's on the pricey side but a little does seem to go a little by way.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.