BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maleeha M.
This gives me great texture in my hair without looking like I put much effort into it. It also smells great and lasts in my hair forever. I have used other products in this line and have loved all of them so far! I wish there were smaller bottles to travel with without having to buy the whole set!
Kori W.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product at the recommendation of my hair dresser. I do see why many people would like this product. It provides great beach waves. I give it three stars simply because I have curly hair and I don't get my optimum curl using this.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
This is a must have. I love this texture spray. I have used a whole bottle and i need to get more. It is pricey for me for something i don't use often. But it is a favorite I recommend if you are in the market for a good texture spray .
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
I love this product on my wavy/curly hair because it helps me achieve the perfect beach wavy look without making my hair look messy! It's a great product I would recommend to others with wavy or curly hair
Gabby T.
New york, NY
I use this spray. All the time. I put it into wet hair and scrunch my hair and it leaves nice waves. You can use a detangler in addition to this product also I use a diffuser hair dryer which allows my hair to be nice and smooth and less frizzy
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff makes your hair look like it’s just come from the beach! It does make your hair a little knotted and salty. But it looks so good and beachy. It smells pretty good and it lasts a while. Would recommend.
Mariana A.
San pedro, CA
I tried a similar product to this one (the package was white) and my hair felt very sticky all day. I thought it would be an effortless type of look but it looked messy and left my hair filled with knots.
Christin R.
Love the crunch free texture this spray provides. It's like going to the beach in a can. It leaves my hair tasseled and unkept. Evoking that beautiful summery look we all crave, even in the winter months!
maecy a.
Worked very well with my hair type, especially with heat induced beach waves. I picked this up at my salon, and although it smells great and does what it promises, it didn't last as long as I had hoped so I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Stephanie R.
Jenks, OK
As much as I love bumble and bumble products, this one is not my favorite. I use it when I let my hair go curly or “scrunch” it. It looks great shortly after spraying it but does not keep the frizz at bay.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.