BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Beth M.
Wilmington, NC
This did not weigh my hair down and worked great! The price is steep for those of us who prefer drugstore $$, but worth it. It met my expectations and def recommend it! My hair was easier to work with with this.
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
Love this stuff!! It has a nice summery scent and it gives a nice texture just be careful not to spray too much because the wetter the hair the heavier it is on your hair. Kind of pricey but it lasts a long time
Erica R.
This is really great for creating texture in updos on dry hair and encouraging waves and curls in wet hair. Gave me the confidence to wear my waves natural, I only have to fix a couple pieces by the front normally
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
While I liked the piecey-looking waves... my hair is too fine and curly for this product.
It was a little on the crunchy side as well.
I think I'll stick to a homemade salt spray with some essential oils instead.
Alida B.
Surf is amazing from leave in and loose beach hair or style with blow dryer and curling. The results are amazing and great price because you only need a little to go a long way. I always share this product with my friends and family and they love it too.
Tabatha M.
Punta Gorda, FL
I was not very impressed with this product, it left my hair feeling dirty and in need of a wash, rather than the desired style effect. It also added a sandy effect to my hair which was absolutely not cool at all.
Lynn Z.
Rochester, NY
This spray gives you fantastic beach hair! It's the perfect texturizer for my wavy hair, and is a great product for the summer when it's too hot to blow dry my hair. The bottle is cute and it has a great scent.
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
I liked this spray a lot! It kept my waves looking beach fresh! I love the way t smells also! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it did make my hair feel a little crisp, but it was still manageable!
Megan D.
Perfect for long, beachy looking waves. I spray this texturizing cream into my wet hair before going to bed, braid it into pig tails and then wake up with gorgeous surfer girl hair. Leaves your hair smelling delicious too!
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN
LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells so great and makes you look like the surfer you always dreamed you were. It can dry out your hair so don't use it day after day. I wait until my hair is almost completely dry and then spray it generously. I definately reccomend!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.