BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bre B.
Jacksonville
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Bumble and bumble have tons of great products. They do work great! Easy style to create for those beach days or lazy days. I give 3 stars because it's expensive.
Libby C.
Bunker Hill, WV
Not my favorite sea salt spray. It made my hair crunchy and super dry. It didn’t enhance any natural curl or give my hair a boost. If I had to choose this or Aquage sea salt texturizing spray... I’d go with Aquage!
Daniela B.
Richland, MI
Loooooooooooooove this product. I have curly hair as it is but something about this product that makes it even better! Love the beach look and I obsess every time I use it. So worth testing it out need to buy more!
Sana R.
I like this product but I think that it is a bit heavy or leaves your hair kind of sticky. I think it's better for those with fine hair, but thicker hair it can be a little much. I wouldn't buy it again though.
Lynn Z.
Rochester, NY
This spray gives you fantastic beach hair! It's the perfect texturizer for my wavy hair, and is a great product for the summer when it's too hot to blow dry my hair. The bottle is cute and it has a great scent.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
This texture spray is the bees knees! It's my go to for texture! It's a little pricy but a little will go along way. Definitely worth it! Lasts me all day and no need to re-apply. Absolutely love the surf spray!
Erica R.
This is really great for creating texture in updos on dry hair and encouraging waves and curls in wet hair. Gave me the confidence to wear my waves natural, I only have to fix a couple pieces by the front normally
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
The OG of surf sprays but not my absolute favorite. It works but hair gets real real crunchy and at times can look more frizz than wavy curl, and I have naturally wavy/curly hair. Not the worst but not the best.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
I have thick, straight and LONG hair and this is among the only products that actually curls my hair. I spray my hair after a wash and after it has dried a bit and just let the product do its thing. I also really like the Bumble & Bumble curl cream.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.