BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
I love the idea of this product however it just does not work on my hair. My hair is to straight to get any sort of texture from a texturizing spray and therefore I can't recommend it because it simply didn't work for me
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
I love the texture this adds to my hair! I don’t need a lot bc I already have a curly hair but this gives me a beach feel to my hair. It smells great and I’d highly recommend to anyone with dine haie lacking texture
Kenia O.
Pricey product for something that is considered a "sea salt pray" but it gets the job done. Smells really good, leaves your hair feeling very soft and smelling good. A little bit of this goes a long way and leaves your hair looking wavy and beach wavy!
Megan C.
I adore this product in the summer, it creates natural salt looking textured waves in my hair. It’s my go to product all summer long. I’ve tried other brands and also made my own. It’s pricy but well worth the cost.
Teresa G.
Very cool product. Very easy to use. Price is high but I dont use it often. I mostly use it during the summer. Easy to use and little goes a long way. Wish I had some right now to be honest. Everyone should try this.
Mayra N.
I want to love this product so badly, but I think my hair is too straight for this to do anything :(. Such a shame, because all I wanted was beach waves. Smells good tho, but skip unless you have some actual curl.
Victoria M.
A little bit too much if you spray more than one spritz on either side of your hair if you have thin hair, if you put too much product it gets to feel sticky and weird. Otherwise works great and adds texture to my hair!
Malibu F.
I seriously love this sea salt spray! I've used other brands and nothing compares. Not only does this give me such good texture to keep my hair in tact, but it doesn't make my hair feel grainy like other brands do.
Bre B.
Jacksonville
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Libby C.
Bunker Hill, WV
Not my favorite sea salt spray. It made my hair crunchy and super dry. It didn’t enhance any natural curl or give my hair a boost. If I had to choose this or Aquage sea salt texturizing spray... I’d go with Aquage!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.