BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
For effortless style, this is the way to go. I love using this the day after I wash my hair. It gets natural volume and style and it smells amazing! It doesn't make your hair sticky but it somehow magically transforms hair. I love B&B!!
Stephanie C.
I wanted to like this product. The packaging is super cute. This did not do anything for my hair. I have very thick wavy hair. I just gave my hair a bad texture but did not make it look nice or maintain the wave. It doesnt really smell like anything either.
Courtney B.
Crab Orchard, KY
I love this surf spray to give my hair a little texture. I will use this spray in my hair after I curl it or even straighten it. I took one star off because if I apply too much it weighs down my fine hair a little bit.
Ayeh K.
If youre looking for soft beach waves, this is definitely the product! It gives you instant beautiful waves without hardening your hair, it also smells amazing and holds all day. I recommend it to all my customers at sephora!
Brittnay P.
This is definitely one of the best surf sprays I've ever tried. It gives you those effortless beach waves without any of the crunch that most salt sea sprays end up ending. Also bumble and bumble products smell amazing
FullTimeJazmin V.
Awesome stuff! It smells really good and doesn't leave your hair sticky. It gives a boast of volume to my hair and helps with that effortless waves look. A little pricey, but worth it. Much better results that most others.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
This product smells amazing, and for that alone is worth the hefty price. The product does exactly what it says, but when compared to similar products it's kind of the same. The scent sets it apart. Worth the purchase
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is my all time favorite spray for summer. I always air dry my hair during the summer months so this works amazing well to give my waves done texture. It's a little pricey - it's about $25 a bottle - but I would definitely recommend! And I will continue buying!
Zea M.
Bristol, CT
Love love love this spray. When I have to shower early in the morning and I'm rushing to do my hair, this is the perfect touch to make it look perfectly undone. Not heavy, price is very reasonable, and overall great!
Kenia O.
Pricey product for something that is considered a "sea salt pray" but it gets the job done. Smells really good, leaves your hair feeling very soft and smelling good. A little bit of this goes a long way and leaves your hair looking wavy and beach wavy!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.