BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brooke's B.
I have heard people rave about this product! It did sort of make my hair look nice but was very knotty. Did not meet my expectations but I did like the turn out for a cute sporty ponytail I would like better instructions...
Julia S.
Greeley, CO
I love Bumble and Bumble. My hair is pretty fine and straight and this just adds extra texture for an easy hair style. Nice scent and reasonably affordable. It did meet my expectations as all bumble and bumble products do. I would recommend to others
Jill C.
Burlington, KY
This stuff is amazing. It makes my wavy hair look fresh from the ocean and gives great texture in a weightless feel. Does not makes hair crunchy- very natural feeling and looking. Perfect for that bedhead messy hair look!
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
It was okay. It has quite a price tag so I only bought a small one. I dont know if I was just using it wrong but it didn't seem to do anything super spectacular. Maybe if I used the whole line but I couldn't buy all the products.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Of all the surf sprays I really like bumble and bumble's. I know the ingredients are simple but they do it right. If you want to air dry your hair and give it some texture this works well. The beachy look is in! Try it!
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
Yet again another bumble and bumble product that is wonderful! I like a lot better than the not your mothers spray! It's a bit more expensive but it's completely worth it. Will definitely be buying again!
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
This spray is a beachy dream! Awesome for that tousled look and certainly lived up to the reviews. I have fine, thin, color treated hair. It is a bit pricey but worth it for the quality. My only improvement would be to add a bit more conditioning ingredients.
Lauren D.
Norwalk, CT
I don’t know how I feel about this. It smells kind of strange but it does what it advertises. It texturized and curls my hair without the heat. It leaves my hair feeling greasy and dirty which is a huge downside but it does what it’s supposed to.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
This product smells amazing, and for that alone is worth the hefty price. The product does exactly what it says, but when compared to similar products it's kind of the same. The scent sets it apart. Worth the purchase
Ayeh K.
If youre looking for soft beach waves, this is definitely the product! It gives you instant beautiful waves without hardening your hair, it also smells amazing and holds all day. I recommend it to all my customers at sephora!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.