BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
This product is great for the beach days and everyday beachy wave looks! It smells great and is perfect for fast easy texture! I recommend this as a hair perfume and for a quick hippie, beach natural curl do!
L P.
While the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray gave my hair that fresh, fresh from the beach look, I find the product to be expensive for how it performs. I struggled with how to use this without using too much spray because it is easy for this formula to become sticky and drying (due to the saltwater). Moreover, I found that when I used this, I always needed to thoroughly wash my hair the next day because of how greasy this made my hair feel after a full day with this in my hair.
Sumeet B.
This is perfect for effortless beachy waves without the drying salt of the ocean. I ABSOLUTELY love the way this smells and how it works without drying out your hair and providing protection from the sun.
Trisha W.
Fun texturing spray that lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Great for novice hair stylers. Good for when you want a little something. Easy to use. Effortless. Expensive but lasts a long time.
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
Anything from bumble and bumble I’m sold. This really does give your the beach tossle illusion. Just spray on air dry hair and let the product work it’s magic. Helps keep hair in place. Not to sticky.
Yesmene C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
The bumble and bumble surf spray is great for right after I wave my hair with either my curling iron or my rind or my flat iron because it gives me a little bit more of that comes and gives me more texture than I’m looking for in my hair it’s great for photo shoot‘s that I have coming up it’s gray on a daily basis I just really like the effortless texture that it gives me any doesn’t way down my hair and it doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or stiff
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of all of the sea salt sprays I’ve used, this one might be my favorite. It doesn’t have any scent that I noticed and definitely gave my hair a lot of texture and body when I applied it to my towel-dry hair. I still need to keep trying it out more, but so far I really like it! Giving this four stars though because the spray nozzle on mine is rather aggressive which isn’t ideal.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Makes my hair feel crunchy. Works better than other brands and is high quality but I don’t like the crunchy feel and wish there were brands that gave the beach look without that drying feeling! Ugh. Oh well
Mariana I.
I didn’t like this product. I read good reviews about it, but my hair gets really dry and weird looking, I tried a couple of times but it just wasn’t good for me I guess. I bought the same from another brand and it worked for me.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This is a fun product!  I have naturally curly hair, but I straighten it almost daily because I don't love the way it looks naturally.  When I use this product it makes my curls look so perfect and full of volume!  It's the only way I'll wear my hair curly anymore.  My local salon sells this product and got me hooked when they provided me with a sample bottle to try at home.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.