BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jill C.
Burlington, KY
This stuff is amazing. It makes my wavy hair look fresh from the ocean and gives great texture in a weightless feel. Does not makes hair crunchy- very natural feeling and looking. Perfect for that bedhead messy hair look!
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
This spray is a beachy dream! Awesome for that tousled look and certainly lived up to the reviews. I have fine, thin, color treated hair. It is a bit pricey but worth it for the quality. My only improvement would be to add a bit more conditioning ingredients.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Of all the surf sprays I really like bumble and bumble's. I know the ingredients are simple but they do it right. If you want to air dry your hair and give it some texture this works well. The beachy look is in! Try it!
Lauren D.
Norwalk, CT
I don’t know how I feel about this. It smells kind of strange but it does what it advertises. It texturized and curls my hair without the heat. It leaves my hair feeling greasy and dirty which is a huge downside but it does what it’s supposed to.
Melanie N.
This definitely gives you beachy, salty hair! I use it when my hair is in a pony tail for the extra waves! I love this product but it sometimes clogs the spray and it's hard to get out without routinely cleaning the spray pump!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
For effortless style, this is the way to go. I love using this the day after I wash my hair. It gets natural volume and style and it smells amazing! It doesn't make your hair sticky but it somehow magically transforms hair. I love B&B!!
Stephanie C.
I wanted to like this product. The packaging is super cute. This did not do anything for my hair. I have very thick wavy hair. I just gave my hair a bad texture but did not make it look nice or maintain the wave. It doesnt really smell like anything either.
Kiran K.
Weird. It was too sticky & left my hair feeling dry and corse. Mind you I already have dry hair so it was the last thing I wanted. 1.7oz is $16 so it didn't really hurt the bank. But I definitely wouldn't buy it again.
Courtney B.
Crab Orchard, KY
I love this surf spray to give my hair a little texture. I will use this spray in my hair after I curl it or even straighten it. I took one star off because if I apply too much it weighs down my fine hair a little bit.
Brittnay P.
This is definitely one of the best surf sprays I've ever tried. It gives you those effortless beach waves without any of the crunch that most salt sea sprays end up ending. Also bumble and bumble products smell amazing
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.