BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Julia S.
Greeley, CO
I love Bumble and Bumble. My hair is pretty fine and straight and this just adds extra texture for an easy hair style. Nice scent and reasonably affordable. It did meet my expectations as all bumble and bumble products do. I would recommend to others
🌲🐺🖤👽 K.
Milwaukee
I love to use this for light effortless waves. Super light feel but strong enough hold. Compared to others I find it best for loose texture. I had wished it was a little stronger but works great for that off the beach look.
✨ A.
I didn't really like this my hair is already on the thicker side and wavy. I tried this out but i didn't like the feeling of the product in my hair. It weighed it down. Probably would be better for those with thinner hair.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
This spray is a beachy dream! Awesome for that tousled look and certainly lived up to the reviews. I have fine, thin, color treated hair. It is a bit pricey but worth it for the quality. My only improvement would be to add a bit more conditioning ingredients.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
Yet again another bumble and bumble product that is wonderful! I like a lot better than the not your mothers spray! It's a bit more expensive but it's completely worth it. Will definitely be buying again!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Of all the surf sprays I really like bumble and bumble's. I know the ingredients are simple but they do it right. If you want to air dry your hair and give it some texture this works well. The beachy look is in! Try it!
Lauren D.
Norwalk, CT
I don’t know how I feel about this. It smells kind of strange but it does what it advertises. It texturized and curls my hair without the heat. It leaves my hair feeling greasy and dirty which is a huge downside but it does what it’s supposed to.
Jill C.
Burlington, KY
This stuff is amazing. It makes my wavy hair look fresh from the ocean and gives great texture in a weightless feel. Does not makes hair crunchy- very natural feeling and looking. Perfect for that bedhead messy hair look!
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
It was okay. It has quite a price tag so I only bought a small one. I dont know if I was just using it wrong but it didn't seem to do anything super spectacular. Maybe if I used the whole line but I couldn't buy all the products.
Stephanie C.
I wanted to like this product. The packaging is super cute. This did not do anything for my hair. I have very thick wavy hair. I just gave my hair a bad texture but did not make it look nice or maintain the wave. It doesnt really smell like anything either.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.