BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
YAAAAAAS. Waves in a bottle. You only need a tiny spritz per section but it gives you volume for years. This also works phenomenally as a second day styler, particularly if you wash your hair at night and need volume in the morning.
Chris P.
If you're looking for that perfect beachy waves look, this product is a must. I love using this spray when my hair is wet and also as I stay for the tossled look because it adds that extra texture needed to keep your hair in place.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I've tried a lot of surf sprays and this is the only one that gives me the just left the beach, natural salty curl look! I love the smell and the product. Since I have really fine hair I do have to use a lot but it's worth it for the look!
Rebecca N.
Royal Oak, MI
Works well and smells great to achieve that beachy look. BUT its more expensive then other products that achieve a similar result, which is why this only gets 4 stars instead of 5. I would probably buy this again but I will look for a ULTA coupon or sale :)
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
Underwhelming texturizing spray. Bought the item a while back and have barely touched it because it leaves this dirty hair feeling and provides almost no texture. I have more luck just spending a day in the salty air at the beach.
Jessica T.
Love this for a quick, effortless style! When I'm running short on time I'll blow dry my hair about 50% and just throw some texturizing spray in for beachy, messy waves! Bumble and bumble carries some of my favorite hair care products!
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This is my go to hair texturizing product!!! Not only does it add tons of volume and perfect beachy waves to my hair, it smells awesome too!! It would definitely be a 5 star product for me if it weren't quite so pricey, especially when other brands have comparable cheaper products.
Taylor S.
Socorro, NM
This product is an okay thing, it does make your hair beach waves but sometimes all the salt fires out your hair and kills it. So what I do is apply a leave in conditioner and then apply and and leaves my hair perfectly styled
Sarah P.
Not a fan. This just made my hair look greasy and crunchy. I like B&B products but I won't be purchasing this again. I wouldn't recommend. I have medium thickness oily brunette hair. I don't think the price I paid was worth it.
Ashley C.
Smells so flipping amazing! I adore all the bumble and bumble products.

I have chin length hair and I spray this into my damp hair straight out of the shower and it leaves me with some nice texture.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.