BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Carrie L.
st Louis
I love this!! I have a pixie cut and my hair is thick and wavy so adding a little texture to help the waves. I don't wash my hair everyday so on the off days I use this to rough up my hair a little and get the bed head under control.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I absolutely adore bumble and bumble. This gives my hair so much life! If I wake up late and don't have time to do my hair, I'll brush out my knots and spray this kind of just at the ends of my hair and it gives me this beachy wave type of look.
Jennifer I.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I am from the Shore and love how my hair looks and feels after a day at the beach or on the boardwalk. When I read about this product, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I headed down to Sephora and my mouth dropped at the $25 price tag for the "big" bottle. Luckily, I found the smaller version in the trial section near checkout. It is still quite pricey, but I felt better about spending $15 on a new product. (Although, Sephora is usually good at taking back what you don't like)
I have long, fine hair that goes past my shoulders. I sprayed it on my damp hair; made two braids and blew dry the braids to get some wavier texture. At the end of the day, my hair had more volume and more texture than it has had in a long time. I felt beachy all day, though the closest beach was an hour away.
When I run out, I am investing in the larger size.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
It had great texture to my naturally wavy hair. I spray some on my damp hair and scrunch up my curls to get a style that lasts all day. Some days it does seem to dry my hair out more but the look it gives to my hair makes up for it.
Hana B.
Urbandale
Love this i have thick wavy hair and in summer flat iron is just pointless so I live for this spray to control my hair and get that beachy look. It is a bit pricy and I have also found mixing my own sea salt and water work well also.
Willa E.
Allston, MA
I've used this product off and on and I really love it, but also feel like you can get the same quality for less money. It does give my hair a great natural wave and brings out texture, but so do a lot of other drugstore salt sprays!
Chris P.
If you're looking for that perfect beachy waves look, this product is a must. I love using this spray when my hair is wet and also as I stay for the tossled look because it adds that extra texture needed to keep your hair in place.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
YAAAAAAS. Waves in a bottle. You only need a tiny spritz per section but it gives you volume for years. This also works phenomenally as a second day styler, particularly if you wash your hair at night and need volume in the morning.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I've tried a lot of surf sprays and this is the only one that gives me the just left the beach, natural salty curl look! I love the smell and the product. Since I have really fine hair I do have to use a lot but it's worth it for the look!
Rebecca N.
Royal Oak, MI
Works well and smells great to achieve that beachy look. BUT its more expensive then other products that achieve a similar result, which is why this only gets 4 stars instead of 5. I would probably buy this again but I will look for a ULTA coupon or sale :)
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.