BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lizzeth H.
Hidalgo , TX
I feel it's just a great texturizing spray. It has the main key, sea salt so it gives instant beach waves! It's a bit pricey and drying with a beach smell which is nice but overall is great at doing what it says it does and will recommend!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
This surf spray works good on me but for some reason, I apply it during the day and by night my hair is weighted down. Not sure what the cause might be but I love the scent and the actual look of it but for me , it doesn't seem to work.
Miriam B.
I love using this salt spray in the summer! I have fine hair, and this spray gives me so much texture and body. It smells like the beach, and is perfect for warm weather. I don't know how I lived without this product! I will always be repurchasing.
Ariel H.
Mt Juliet, TN
Sometimes you can't beat the original- that's definitely the case with bumble and bumble surf spray! It gives a very lightweight texture and smells amazing. The finished hair looks very natural. I don't think they could make this any better!
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
First of all, this product is very expensive for what it is and how much you get. It does give he hair some texture, but not the cute beach waves everyone covets. Basically I can just make this at home and it will look the same. Not a fan.
Kari B.
I used to use this spray every time I wore my hair naturally curly. It helps to boost the curls. But it mostly is amazing at giving that look from after being on the beach. You can get a good texture and messy look, like from salt water!
Brooke B.
This product is one of the best texturizing sprays I have ever found. It is on the pricier side but it's worth paying the extra money. Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair with the gross feeling that some surf sprays do to your hair.
Alyssa I.
It's a good spray to start out with but it dried out my hair so bad! I want my waves to be soft and beach. This product made it scrunchy and hard. It was a game changer when it was made, but there are way better products on the market today.
Mischa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This surf spray from bumble and bumble will give you that beach crunchy dirty feel to the hair for that messy beach wave look! A few spritz is all you need to achieve that effortless waves! I love this for the summer time! Would recommend
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This is a salt water-based styling spray. I love spraying this in my hair and then braiding it (2 braids)- it adds definition and texture to my waves. It also helps my hair stay wavy longer; I can brush through 2nd day waves and they will still look good. I have also used it to add texture for when I curl my hair. My hair has no texture to it, so it really helps the curls last. When I use it without styling my hair, it does make my hair wavier, but I still prefer the waves I get from using this spray & drying it in a braid. It does have a beachy/salty smell that I don't mind, but it's probably a smell that a lot of people won't like. It's a great product for the summer (and Coachella) and is great if you don't want to put heat on your hair. You can purchase a 1.7oz spray for $15 as well as the full size.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.