BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
Love this sea salt spray! Definitely gives your hair a lot of volume and texture. Honestly like you just got done swimming in the ocean, it's an awesome good looking "easy" careless hair look. I would recommend this to any family member or friends!
Sara C.
Love the beachy sea salt spray!! Works wonders and always smells so good. Living on the jersey shore has always made me love the look of beachy hair. Great scent, a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Oh my! This is amazing! Not only is the packaging adorable, but the product gives me true beach hair- without the seaweed smell. I have straight, flat hair, and this spray gives it all sorts of texture and volume. I would definitely repurchase this!
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
I love bumble and bumble products, but this was just okay. I’ve only used it a handful of times because it doesn’t seem to do anything for my hair. I’m also not a fan of the smell.
Courtney B.
Towson, MD
I’m seeing mixed reviews but I love this product. I have very pin straight hair but with this product whether using it with a hair dryer or just a little fluffing I get the beach waves I want and love
Halie D.
I read a lot of glowing reviews about this before purchasing because it is extremely pricey. It didn't do much for my hair. I have thin hair but a boat load of it and it takes a lot to add texture and volume to it.
Colleen H.
Olympia, WA
love love LOVE this!! The smell is delicious, and I like the sleekness of the packaging. I like that it makes my barely wavy hair into a beachy, piecey pretty style with very little effort. I alternate this product with a curl cream, so I can go from beach to boardroom from day to day :)
Daniella C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
This is my favorite beach spray! I use this to achieve a laid back look and it smells amazing!! It lasts all day and doesn't make your hair crunchy! The next day I put it in again and start over. I buy this time and time again and I'm always happy.
Maddie G.
Tallahassee
I use surf on my fine, flat hair it gives me cute messy beach hair! I do have to use heat since my hair is so naturally straight but I look the look after. The smell reminds me of the beach which is a nice touch!
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
This is a great product with a nice scent and finish. It works great before a blow dry to provide additional volume and after drying for a more texturizing finish. Price is a bit high for what this is however.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.