BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
I was given this from one of my old coworkers because they tried it and it just wasn't for them. This was a live save for me because I don't really spend a lot of time fixing my hair, so this gave me that nice fresh look with out having to style or damage my hair with heat for hours. Would recommend!
Lindsey S.
This just didn't work for me. It made my hair sticky and didnt add much volume. I attempted a few more times and I just didn't get the volume I was looking for. I've tried other bumble and bumble products that I really like, this just wasn't a favorite.
Courtney P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I LOVE this surf spray! It smells like you're fresh from the beach & gives your hair that salty texture! It works great if you're just getting out of the shower and want to spice up your hairs look. I would buy it again and have bought it multiple times!
Hannah N.
Jackson
THE ULTIMATE SALT SPRAY. I've tried many different brands, but I always end up going back to this one. It gives my hair the perfect beachy texture, and it's never crunch. Plus, it smells great! The price is good for what you get, too. Always repurchase.
Teona C.
Lakeview, OR
I love the Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray for summer. Honestly one of the best texturizing sprays for that summer "lived in" look.

There are comparable products that are less expensive, but I think it's worth the price! Plus it smells great!
Lauren L.
Union, NJ
My hair has a bit of a wave when it air dries, so I like using this product to give it that "lived in" messy beach vibes. It's perfect for the days for when you want to put a liiiittle bit of effort & wanna give your scalp a break from throwing it up in a bun.
Christina K.
This sea salt spray comes in a nice bottle. It does give you decent hold but it is not my favorite. This one is a bit on the sticky side and makes my hair feel gunky and dirty after spraying it on. Also if I get any on my skin by accident it feels gross.
Rocio O.
Hialeah, FL
This product is expensive and does not work well with my hair. I have bleached treated hair and just makes it crunchy n frizzy. long lasting, smells good and might work much better on others. I would not purchase again because it did not work for me.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
So easy to use! Just spray and scrunch and it leaves a weightless texture in your hair! I got a sample size from sephora favorites and I definitely have to go out and buy some more! It has a light scent too but goes away after a while. Recommend to all my friends.
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
This product has been something I have been wanting to try. I love the scent and the consistency it leaves on my hair. It allows for great waves to hold and wear throughout the day when applied. Love the bottle too.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.