BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
surf sprays can leave hair feeling kind of crusty and unfortunately this one isn’t different. it does create some nice beach waves but I have to use a good amount of it to get to that style and at that point my hair is kind of crunchy which i’m not a fan of.
Chelsey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product for the summer months, when you're spending the majority of your time at the beach or in the pool like I do. Instead of blow drying my hair during the summer I prefer to leave it curly and spray a little bit of this in and call it a day. Leaves a little bit of grittiness, but thats expected.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
I was given this from one of my old coworkers because they tried it and it just wasn't for them. This was a live save for me because I don't really spend a lot of time fixing my hair, so this gave me that nice fresh look with out having to style or damage my hair with heat for hours. Would recommend!
Juli N.
New York , NY
I love this spray! Since trekking to the ocean isn't an easy feat in a city like NYC, this allows me to get the perfect beachy look without the hour train ride. I like to apply to an upside down head and then shake/toss my hair to achieve the perfect look
Isabel O.
Yonkers, NY
I love this surf spray! It's the perfect sea salt spray of you want that true I just came back from the beach hair any time of the year. The only downside to it id say is the smell it's not terrible but could be better. Than again it does contain sea salt!
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray is one of the best products to have when you don't feel like drying your hair. Which for me is often; I have like 30 lbs of it. Make sure you have this on you for any trip to the beach or lake! It's a must have!!!
Lindsey S.
This just didn't work for me. It made my hair sticky and didnt add much volume. I attempted a few more times and I just didn't get the volume I was looking for. I've tried other bumble and bumble products that I really like, this just wasn't a favorite.
Courtney P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I LOVE this surf spray! It smells like you're fresh from the beach & gives your hair that salty texture! It works great if you're just getting out of the shower and want to spice up your hairs look. I would buy it again and have bought it multiple times!
Christina K.
This sea salt spray comes in a nice bottle. It does give you decent hold but it is not my favorite. This one is a bit on the sticky side and makes my hair feel gunky and dirty after spraying it on. Also if I get any on my skin by accident it feels gross.
Lauren L.
Union, NJ
My hair has a bit of a wave when it air dries, so I like using this product to give it that "lived in" messy beach vibes. It's perfect for the days for when you want to put a liiiittle bit of effort & wanna give your scalp a break from throwing it up in a bun.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.