BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Beya H.
Saugus
This product smells wonderful and does everything it says it will, but it's incredibly expensive. I don't think I would buy it again because I feel like there are other a lot of other products on the market that do the same thing for much less money.
Becky S.
My first time ever using a salt spray was on a trip where a girlfriend introduced me to this amazing stuff from bumble & bumble. Of course she had naturally wavy hair and a LOT of practice with it so we looked great...but when I bought it, it took some time to learn the best method to get the desired results on my long, super straight hair.
I've tried other brands to save on money but I live at the beach and alternate them so when I have a need for it to look close to perfect I choose Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
Angie D.
I have naturally wavy, thick hair and this spray is perfect for when I want to air dry my hair and bring out my natural waves for an un-done, beachy look. I like to towel dry my hair, brush it, and then apply the Surf spray while still damp (not soaking wet) and scrunch it in from the ends to the root. Then about 10 minutes later I’ll go over the ends with a light smoothing spray just for added hydration and to prevent frizz (scrunch again), and once my hair dries I have fun, beachy hair without the crunch!
Kimberly K.
I have very thin, fine hair and I need a lot of product in it in order to make it look full. I started using this the beginning of the summer and have found that it definitely does help to give my hair some grit and volume. In the summer, I would just spray it in my wet hair and let it air dry but now that it's fall and going to get cooler, I spray it on my roots before I blow dry my hair and it helps with the fullness and volume. It actually have a great smell and it's doesn't make you hair sticky or feel gross which is a huge factor!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Cult hair product. Smells so good. So easy to use. I spray some in my hair while drying and crunch it up to enhance the waves. Then i do a bit more formula and scrunching after it's dried. Gives me the perfect sexy beach hair look. Looooove this!!!
Elaine O.
It does help my lightly wavy hair get a beachy look (can’t match up to real beach hair though). It makes my hair feel a little crunchy and dirty, and makes it very tangley, so I’ve been reluctant to use it often. But it does work and the bottle lasts a long time, so it’s not a bad purchase.
Lydia F.
Seattle
Best salt spray!!!!! Gives a nice texture without being too gritty and icky! Really helps give body too. Not too heavy for fine hair, even friends who have thick hair really like this product! I wish it cake in a bigger size is my only complaint!
Kali B.
Pittsford, NY
Bumble surf spray is a summertime e must! This product gives you the perfect beachy waves. It evens smells like summer! This product is also great when used at the root for a little lift and texture. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Summer W.
atascadero
This surf spray is okay. I don’t like my hair feeling crispy or dry and this kind of does both to mine. I have long blonde hair and I felt it made it look dirty and crisp. The smell was amazing though and I used it for a while but might be moving on. Sea salt sprays might not be for me
Ally R.
This is a really good texturizing spray! I like the smell, and it is perfect for my thick hair. I love using it when I curl my hair for a messier look. It adds the perfect amount of texture and volume. I would highly recommend this product.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.