BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
This is a great texture spray & perfect to get those "beach waves" everyone wants. I find this is better for thin fine hair & a little goes a very long way. If you use too much it will end up crunchy. Just focus on your mid length to ends mist lightly & shake or twist.
Katelyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
The original. I use it when I have curled and styled clean hair and I want that second day lived in look. Smells absolutely incredible too, but best when used in moderation because if you overdo it it’s possible that you can make your tresses look a little greasy.
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
This product is cheaper to purchase at sephora. This simply makes your hair feel dry and brittle. It doesn't add waves or curls, it just adds an aweful texture. Want to try it at home first? Add too much sea salt to a bottle of water and dump it on your head.
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
This spray is AMAZING. It works like a charm and gives you that beachy, tousled look that looks so natural. The smell is very light, too. It definitely lasts all day and works better than any sea salt spray I have ever tried before. I would totally purchase again!
Tori P.
Kent, OH
bumble and bumble surf spray makes my hair look like I was on the beach twenty minutes ago and it smells just like it too! I have blonde, think hair and this product gives me the perfect about texture and looks natural still. I love it and I also love the packaging!
Chelsea C.
I’ve used this product on and off for years! It’s a go to for that texturized, beach look so many of us love. Ive found that it works optimally when you let your hair air dry, then just spritz some throughout and you have body, shine and the most amazing smell!
Morgan S.
North Port, FL
I use this before heading to the beach and it's perfect! My hair stays beach and nice while I'm at the beach and doesn't end up sticky and gross while collecting sand like I've experienced with other products. I love to use it when I'm curling my hair in messy beach curls, or when I'm wearing my hair nautral.
Jodie J.
I used B&B surf spray on my trip to Mexico to keep my hair looking good between beach days and dinner! It lasted throughout the night, and smells in credible. You only have to use a little product to achieve those beauty waves. I will definitely purchase again!
Taylor R.
Joshua Tree, CA
this is my absolutely favorite surf spray. I have fine wavy hair, and use a couple of spritzes when my hair is damn. I can now let it air dry and it looks great! If i have a little extra time, I'll diffuse it for a few minutes for serious voluminous beach waves
Brigitte R.
Los Angeles, CA
I heard about this product from several bloggers so I decided to purchase it for a beach wave look. You're supposed to put it into slightly damp hair and scrunch it to get waves, but it just makes my hair crunchy and hard to brush. Wish it would be better.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.