BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jodie J.
I used B&B surf spray on my trip to Mexico to keep my hair looking good between beach days and dinner! It lasted throughout the night, and smells in credible. You only have to use a little product to achieve those beauty waves. I will definitely purchase again!
Chelsey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product for the summer months, when you're spending the majority of your time at the beach or in the pool like I do. Instead of blow drying my hair during the summer I prefer to leave it curly and spray a little bit of this in and call it a day. Leaves a little bit of grittiness, but thats expected.
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
Like most Bumble and Bumble product this smells great! I have very straight hair and use it to make my hair have a little git to it when I want to curl it so the curl will hold. It's good to just put it in and go too. Bumble and bumble The Surf Set
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
It smells amazing, I love to use it when I scrunch my hair, it doesn't leave my hair crunchy feeling. Good price for the amazing. I love the way it feels in my hair. A++ would buy it again in a heartbeat
Amanda W.
This stuff is amazing! It gives my hair a good amount of texture without leaving it sticky. It also gives me volume and fullness and helps hold my hair when I put waves or curls in. This is another product i recommend and I know I will continue to purchase it!
Brittney R.
Hapeville, GA
I was so bummed that I didn't love this product. I had heard such great reviews but sadly this just didn't work for me. I didn't love the scent, it was more wet than I was anticipating and it was incredibly sticky. For the price ($27 - 4oz), I think there are better options.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
surf sprays can leave hair feeling kind of crusty and unfortunately this one isn’t different. it does create some nice beach waves but I have to use a good amount of it to get to that style and at that point my hair is kind of crunchy which i’m not a fan of.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
I was given this from one of my old coworkers because they tried it and it just wasn't for them. This was a live save for me because I don't really spend a lot of time fixing my hair, so this gave me that nice fresh look with out having to style or damage my hair with heat for hours. Would recommend!
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray! Since trekking to the ocean isn't an easy feat in a city like NYC, this allows me to get the perfect beachy look without the hour train ride. I like to apply to an upside down head and then shake/toss my hair to achieve the perfect look
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
After a few sprays, I immediately noticed how my hair got less frizzy. It definitely does its job of enhancing the natural waves of my hair. It also smells really nice and not too strong. It is pricey, but bumble and bumble uses very good ingredients.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.