BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
This product does help hold and exaggerate your hair's natural wave. I know this is a salt spray and meant to give you the beachy effect, but I cannot stand the dry salty residual feeling it leaves in my hair. I prefer soft, tousled waves to beachy crunchy waves.
Mackenna H.
I used this product on towel dried hair and scrunched it up while blowdrying. If gave my hair some nice texture but did not make it as wavy as I was hoping. However I love the smell and I still spray it on my hair whenever I need a little more grip or texture that day
Brianna C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I have very fine and very straight hair. I can't use a lot of products because they weigh my hair down and/or make it too oily. I love texturizing sprays and salt sprays though because they give a little body and texture to my otherwise limp and lifeless hair. Bumble and Bumble has apparently been around for a while, but this is the first time I have actually tried it and I am so glad that I did. This surf spray is perfect for my hair. It is lightweight and free from harmful chemicals. It really does make your hair feel like you just got out of the ocean. I have a little "crunch" in my hair after I have sprayed it and style my hair. It smells great and doesn't weigh down my hair AT ALL. I bet if you have curly or wavy hair this product would be even more amazing, but sadly I will never experience those coveted curls unless I make them myself! I like this product so much that I am about to buy a few more bumble and bumble products (and that is saying something because they are not cheap $$)!
Crystal G.
High-quality product with an awesome smell. Excellent product for that wavy seaspray look that's so in right now. My hair is really long so it doesn't work as well for it as it would with shorter hair. Still an awesome product that I would recommend for that fun, messy look!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
My hair is pretty much straight, but I love having natural looking waves.  This Surf Spray does just the trick!  I just spray onto my wet hair (I avoid the roots), run my fingers through my hair and then voila! Effortless beach look. Perfect product for the summer!
Amie B.
Greenwood , IN
Best "beach look" spray in the market but it leaves your hair dry just as the others do. As I have dry hair, I have to use it with an oil as well so I don't look like a frizz monster. This is the type of hair care I'll keep around for once in a while but not a staple.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
This is a great texture spray & perfect to get those "beach waves" everyone wants. I find this is better for thin fine hair & a little goes a very long way. If you use too much it will end up crunchy. Just focus on your mid length to ends mist lightly & shake or twist.
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
This spray is AMAZING. It works like a charm and gives you that beachy, tousled look that looks so natural. The smell is very light, too. It definitely lasts all day and works better than any sea salt spray I have ever tried before. I would totally purchase again!
Tori P.
Kent, OH
bumble and bumble surf spray makes my hair look like I was on the beach twenty minutes ago and it smells just like it too! I have blonde, think hair and this product gives me the perfect about texture and looks natural still. I love it and I also love the packaging!
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
This product is cheaper to purchase at sephora. This simply makes your hair feel dry and brittle. It doesn't add waves or curls, it just adds an aweful texture. Want to try it at home first? Add too much sea salt to a bottle of water and dump it on your head.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.