BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It makes great beach hair without a lot of "crunch." It doesn't dry out my hair. I live in a high humidity area so my hair falls flat a lot. This stuff helps a little to help keep texture. It is a little on the pricier side of products like this, but so far it works the best for my hair considering where I live (Florida).
Lily L.
I love spritzing this into my hair! When I curl my hair and want more texture and volume, I spray some of this and scrunch it into my hair so it would last longer. It is almost like an alternate for hairspray. It definitely smells like I've been out in the sun and beach all day.
Stephanie D.
Bowling Green, OH
This is one of the best texturizers I have found! I normally don't see a difference when using these but they really helped achieve that beachy hair wave. Just be sure to use with a light hand. Too much will make your hair feel weird and your skin that gets sprayed sticky!
Marvelis T.
This spry leaves my hair feeling and looking so amazing! It gives me nice beachy waves so effortlessly it is so great. My hair can be frizzy sometimes but this spray gives it amazing texture, body and bounce without weighing it down or making it frizzy! its mazing for the summer and I tend to take it with me everywhere I go.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
Does help give your hair the textured beachy look. It does make it look great although you can feel it in your hair. If it did what it does without making my hair crunchy/ hairspray like. It smells great too!
mimi z.
South San Francisco, CA
loved the initial effect but cant stand the texture to the hair after and all the residue on the hands. i touch my hair too much i guess but really cant stand the transfer. if i can get the same effect without the residue, then we are golden. smells nice. weight on hair is fine. just the residue when you touch it is so deterrent that i stopped using it and gave it to a friend
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
I am seriously addicted to this spray. It gives your hair that fresh out of the ocean waves and scent without all the frizz and dryness that the ocean causes. This scent is literally to die for.. Straight out of the shower I spray a bit of this in my hair, scrunch and go. It provides the most beautiful waves in my hair.
crystal p.
This is a decent salt spray. It has a great scent like other bumble and bumble products, but it wasn't especially exceptional in giving my hair body. It is very pricy for the effectiveness. I think that their are less expensive salt sprays that do just as good or better.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
This surf spray is my all time favorite. I have used a ton of salt sprays because it does well with my wavy texture, and this one out does them all. It is quite pricey, but worth it because it doesn't dry out my hair and makes the perfect piecey waves. Love love love it.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
This product works decently. When I had long curly hair, I would occasionally spray it into my hair. It would separate individual curls into their own strands and would make my hair appear to be more whipped and wind blown due to the smaller stranded curls. Worth a try.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.